𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 𝟏 𝟔

●●☆☆●●

          You are an amazing angel...You always smiled through pain

                                                           ●●☆☆●●

"U-unnie...I-i have an urgent unnie...I think I need to go back" you said while shuttering your words. 

You tried to escape from this Damn Hot place! 

You still avoiding Taehyung's presence. You were afraid to face him cause you can't say from where he will again rise his anger to you when you start talking shit about him even without knowing it by yourself.

That means, You weren't sure of yourself. 

"Y/n-iiii Please don't do that! I need your help Pwease" she made puppy eyes that you couldn't resist those. 

You sighed deeply and mouthed 'fine'.

The guards opened the gate of the Kim's Mansion and Jisoo parked the car at the parking spot. 

Sweat beads were dropping down from your temples.

Yes, you were so much scare for him now...Just after that incident...

"Y/n, get down" Jisoo said while taking her handbag from the backseat. You too nodded and get out from the car and adjust your skirt bringing it up from your thighs to the hip.

Jisoo nervously stepped near the door and rang the door bell. 

You memorized the sentences in the Bible at this moment thinking that Taehyung will open the door. 

Well, you are totally insane

Jisoo held your hand and squeezed it due to the afraidness to face her fiance. 

You gulped nervously when the door open revealing the best women in this world. 

Your mind lighted up seeing Mrs. Kim aka your Mom instead of that evil creature. 

"OH MO!! See who's here!" she hugged you both happily and welcomed you in. 

"My both gorgeous Daughter-in-laws are here" she said pecking on your'll  heads. 

She's soo sweet...

"Yah! Seokjin! Taehyung! Come down will you!" Mrs. Kim yelled at her workaholic sons. 

"They will come downstairs now, They don't even care for you right? Wait a minute i will feed them nicely" Mrs. Kim said exploring by anger earning a chuckling from us.

For God Blessings, Your laugh stopped from a light chuckle

"Umm...Mom, I need to talk to you" Jisoo said holding Mrs. Kim's hand. She wanted to say everything happened at the club and now Seokjin' s behavior for her before they come down.

"Sure Sweetie, What's it?" Mrs. Kim asked confusingly. 

"C-can we talk g--" you cut off Jisoo

"She needs to tell something but not here. She needs to hid it from Seokjin" you cleared Mrs. Kim the case when Jisoo too nodded at her. 

Jisoo mouthed you 'thank you' when you returned her a sweet smile. 

They went out to the garden place, and you sat on the couch, starting tapping your phone as usual.