𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 𝟒 𝟐

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"TAEHYUNG?!" You shouted with your wide eyes but then smiled brightly. Cupping your mouth from your palm in shock, you engulfed him with a tight hug, slamming your head on his chest. His heart beat skipped for moment until he hugged you back. You broke the hug and the first thing you did was slapping his arms. "How dare you?! You didn't even mind to call me! Su—" He crashed his lips on you. 

Maybe it was in his wish list. How much he missed you?

You were bit surprised of his sudden touch but you responded back, sharing the same feelings with each other. Unknowingly a tear escaped from Taehyung's eyes and You felt it as it landed on your cheek. You broke the kiss at once you noticed that you two still were outside the room. 
"Let's go inside" You smiled excitedly and dragged him in from his wrist. 

"Now I understand everything. You left Korea without telling anyone right?" You cupped your waist and showed him  your phone screen with glare. "See...You have scared them to death Taehyung" He sighed and stepped near to you. Cupping your face and caressed your cheek while you were lost in his eyes. 

"I missed you...I had no idea about what I supposed do without you. I wanted to see you" He rested his forehead onto yours and you smiled, hugging his torso. "And do you think its only you who's feeling like that? I too missed you so much Tae...not only you but Eomma, Appa, Oppa and everyone. I missed everyone of them. But this is wrong Tae. You shouldn't have come here leaving everything behind. Jus—" "Stop it! Now don't start saying that I did this wrong and that. I missed you a lot. How I'm supposed to stay without my baby around me" He showered you with kisses, earning giggles from you. 

"Eeeee S-stop it Tae!" You hide your face from your palms. A smile with love spread across his face. Taehyung held you on to him, clasping you to his chest. "When you'll be going back?" You suddenly asked, looking up at his face. He made an annoying face before answering you. "Seriously Y/n? You're asking me that? I just came" He shriecked when you rolled your eyes at his words. "Yes I'm serious Mr. Kim. You've literally came here leaving loads of work behind your company and even without informing anyone. Is it a joke for you?" You glared, crossing your arms. 

"That's MY company. I can take any decision I want towards it. I can even stay home without going there but I won't. Trust me, this is the first time I avoided going to the office. And that's because of you" His words were bold. You scoffed at him. "Oh really? But according to my memory, I didn't told you to come here. Don't blame me! Its you who came here saying that who wanna see me" You pocked your tongue out. 

"Ah~Do I need to ask permission from someone to see my baby?hmm?" He smirked and leaned closer to you. You grabbed a pillow and threw at him. "Shut it! Go and take a wash first. You smell stinks!" You pushed him towards the bathroom as he stayed unmoving from his position. 

||

"Tae, mind to tell Mom or Oppa that you're here or else I'll tell" You said while eating. "Aish Y/n! Can you atleast stop talking while you're eating" He was bit annoyed that you were saying that same thing from past few minutes. You both were having the dinner in your room, without going to the dining hall. 

You glared at him and drop your chopsticks on the glass plate making a shattering sound. "What happened?" Taehyung asked confusingly as you were looking at him like on the way to eat him.

"What happened? Take out your phone and call Mom now!" He rolled his eyes for what you said. "They might sleeping now. Check the time" He spat back, continuing eating his food. "Good Excuse? Wait! I'll call them and say that you're here" Taehyung's eyes widened instantly and snatched your phone which was on your hands. He knew that he want be alive after he got back home because he left the damn country without uttering a single word for his brother even. 

"Cool down Y/n...I'll tell them l-later" He gulped as your death glare of didn't replaced to a normal stare. "What?! Don't look at me like that. It's creepy!" He shriecked, breaking the silence. 

"Whatever you're doing right now is wrong Kim Taehyung!" You groaned before getting up from the chair. 

"FINE!" He groaned back and took out his phone in defeat, all himself was ready to hear harsh words from his lovely brother, Kim Seokjin. 

"You Brat! Where the hell are you?! You were missing since yesterday and you didn't even bothered to inform us about anything! Seriously Mr. Kim are you a four ye—"Taehyung put the phone away from his ear as Seokjin started yelling immediately after his call was answered. 

Your eyes widened as Seokjin kept yelling and shouting non stop through the call. His voice was audible enough for you, even without putting on the speaker. You could imagine the scenarios Taehyung will face after getting back home. "Calm down hyung" Finally Taehyung spoke, blocking away Seokjin's shout.

 "Calm down?! We're so tense here, searching you all over the country and you saying me to calm down? Mind to tell me where the hell are you Mr. Kim! I'll smack you—" "I'm not there" Taehyung sighed annoyingly. "What? I really can't understand your alien language. Tell me in a way I'd understand" Seokjin's voice was a mixture of tension. You bite your inner cheek to suppress your laugh seeing the person's lost face who was infront of you. 

You raised your eyes brows telling him to continue. "Hyung, now don't panic after listening for this okay?" Taehyung warned first before saying where is he. "Fine, go ahead. I've work" Seokjin was in a bad mood and you could understand that. Taehyung sighed deeply before speaking up. "I'm in Russia" He finally said in a one breathe. 

"Uh, It sounds like you're in Russia?" Seokjin questioned first. "Yes" Taehyung remarked. After wards, it was dead silence from the other side of the call. "Is he dead?" Taehyung muttered, glancing at the phone. 

"YAAHH! KIM TAEHYUNG! DO YOU WANT YOUR ONE AND ONLY BROTHER TO BE DEAD THIS EARLY?!" Out of blue, the conversation started from another well greeting of yell. "Oh he's here" Taehyung again put his phone away from his ear. "And the next point Kim Taehyung, What the heck are you doing there huh? What makes you to abroad to Russia suddenly? In my acknowledgement Mr. Kim, you have no any meeting from overseas. Idio—"

"Hyung! I told you once, don't be panic. I'm alright. Tell Mom and Dad that I'm fine. That's all you want to hear right?" You tap your feet impatiently waiting for an answer from the other side. This gonna be a whole drama and you knew that. 

"Alright then. But I don't appreciate your behavior Mr. Kim" If he got to know that Taehyung and you are staying together that too in the same room, Taehyung want be able to the see the sun in the next morning. 

"Like I care?" Taehyung scoffed when you rolled your eyes. "Come home first I'll teach you a good lesson. You piece of shi—" "Yeah, Bye!" He declined the call right away. "Happy?" He queried you. "Not that happy...But I pity you. Let's pray for something good" You made your lips to a thin line and sat down to continue eating. 

Taehyung just rolled his eyes but soon his lips turned into a filthy smirk, thinking of something. 

______________

Drop you reviews! 💞🤧