𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 𝟐 𝟖

●●☆☆●●

                               You're enough, thousands times enough

                                                            ●●☆☆●●

|| This edit is just 🙂🔪🔪👀👌🏻

Flash Back , At the night party...

"Let's go on a trip"

"How that gonna help?" Taehyung questioned. "As Jimin said, it will help you both to spend some quality time together" Seokjin answered. Taehyung just nodded. "But when are we going? I have some business-"

"Yah Taehyung! Don't care about your business. The only thing you should think about is y/n and that's it!" Jimin whisper yelled. "We'll go on next week. All of us. Jisoo and me, you and y/n, Jimin and tilly, Me and Jisoo, Namjoon and Chohee and finally our single ass Jungkook"  Seokjin forced smile. "Good idea but will it work?" Taehyung lift his eye brow. "Taehyung, we aren't kidnapping anyone, It's just a trip for god sake and there's one more thing!" Jimin said  leaning bit closer to the table, in case if y/n hear anything. "We need to hide this from her, that we planned this just for you both" Jimin whispered with maximum low voice. "And hyung, you better tell this to Jisoo, tell her inform this to y/n without any unsure okay?" Seokjin nodded lightly. 

And that's how, they planned this trip, just for you and Taehyung...

End of  the Flash Back~

"You're coming right?" You showed your puppy eyes to Jungkook who was sitting right next to you. You held his arm and shook it willing for his answer 'yes'. After today's morning session, you're here with Jungkook at Taehyung's house. You asked Jungkook to join the trip with you guys but at first he didn't accepted it. So now, you're trying hard to change his mind. "Yes Yes I'm in!" He annoyingly sighed at your childish behavior. "Yay Finally!" You jumped in excitement and rapped your arms around his neck. With in a mili second a arm yanked away yours, pushing you away from Jungkook. You ended up being distancing from him when the possessive Taehyung sat between you both glaring at Jungkook and you. Jungkook blinked his eyes seeing his Hyung's sudden action.  

He crossed his arm across him chest. Taehyung was being jealous all the time seeing that you're being too close with Jungkook. That Jealousy risen up suddenly when you attempt to hug him. You knew he's being jealous now. A smirk formed across your face. You kept teasing him a little. "Jungkookah, Are you coming with me tonight ?"  Taehyung's eyes widened at your words even you asked it in seductive way. Jungkook got your point, you're teasing Taehyung. "Sure y/n" Little Jungkook smirked at his Hyung for the first in his life. "What are you guys talking about?" Taehyung gritted his teeth at you. You made your lips to a thin line, to control your laugh. "What night y/n? Are you cheating me on my behind? Are you-"

"Woah Woah Calm Down Hyung! Stop being Jealous" Jungkook said through in his laughs that made you to burst in to laugh too. Taehyung looked at you both confusingly. "Is it a joke for you? You-" 

"There's nothing like that" Jungkook got up from the couch. "We just teased you Hyung, nothing else. And I didn't knew that you can be jealous upon someone" Jungkook winked at Taehyung which he soon regretted. Taehyung's hands turn to fists to punch Jungkook to death and he noticed that his Hyung will kill him right away. 

"Bye!" He ran out of blue, in order to save his life. Taehyung instantly got up chased running behind him. "YOU BRAT! COME HERE" Taehyung yelled from top of his lungs while you were laughing like there's no tomorrow seeing this comedy infront of you. They kept running for like hours around the mansion.  "Are they running any relays here?" Seokjin came downstairs hearing the yelling of Taehyung. 

You shook your head signaling no, and explained him everything from the beginning. Seokjin chuckled hearing the drama. "He's being like this?...Oh i see" He didn't knew that his brother will change up to someone possessive like this. 

.

.

"I can't believe that these sloths arranged a trip here" You shrugged your shoulders. Currently you are in Chohee's house, cooking something with her. "I can't too...But it will be fun right?" Chohee dramatically danced cutting the vegetables. Then you got hit with Jisoo's words which she spilled today morning.

'This trip will be more fun than you think'

You gulped, nervously chuckling and then nodded at her. "Y-yeah" You continued what you were doing. "When are we going?" She asked you. "Next week...I guess" You thought a little. "Shall we go on shopping with Unnie?" She suggested out of nowhere. Your eyes lighted up with her idea. "Yeah! Great" 

.

.

"Y/n ! You should buy this!" Now here these two dorks are forcing you to buy a swimming kit. You came shopping with Jisoo and Chohee to buy some clothes for the trip. "Why should I buy this? We aren't going for a pool or something" You drone at them. "Yes we are! We are going to Busan! Didn't you knew that?" Jisoo asked you, her hands on her waist. "I know but why a swimming kit will work it?" You frowned. "Aish y/n, if we are going to Busan, definitely we are going to beach as well. So just buy this" Chohee said strictly. "But-"

"No buts" With that Jisoo handed you the kit, and you put it inside the cloth bag. You can't even swim, that's what you waned to tell them but they were cutting off you before you complete on explaining it to them. 

.

.

"When?" 

"Next week Aebojji" Jimin answered. Even though these guys planned a trip here, they haven't even asked permission from their parents for it cause this isn't a two or three days trip as this is a one week trip. So now, at the dinner, Jimin thought of asking them as Taehyung's parents' gave them their permission already. "Oh that's good son, Go on" Mrs. Park smiled widely. Jimin wanted to tell them the actual reason behind this journey to them but as y/n is also here, at the dinning table, he thought of saying it later. "Yes, That's good, Enjoy your trip" Mr. Park agreed making you and Jimin smile widely. "Thank you Aebojji!" You got up from the chair and hug him from the behind. "Anything to my princess" Saying that he kissed your cheek.

.

.

To be continue

To be continue...😈

And guys, i have edited the intro part, check it and tell me if it is good or bad rn...