𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 𝟐 𝟓

●●☆☆●●

                                      You're everything my heart dream of...

                                                              ●●☆☆●● 

He can't get you out of his mind. He was thinking and thinking about you.

"Talk to her" Again Jimin said it. "I said y/n that you like her" Jimin said casually looking at the annoying Taehyung who were dreaming about you. "You did what??!" Jungkook and Jin screamed that made Taehyung flinch from his dream world. 

"Manners guys. This is an office" His said that shaking his head to get back for work. But soon...

He recalled what Jimin mentioned!

'I said y/n that you like her'

"YOU UGLY BASTARD!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE???!!!" And now Taehyung is the one who kept yelling at Jimin when some employees were gathered near his office door hearing his deep voice. 

"Shush Taehyung!!!" Jin yell-whispered at his brother who was boiling in anger. "What did I did? I said someone the truth" Jimin said. 

"Oh well, you have mentioned a lie there Mr. Park. Who the hell even said that I like your sister?" Taehyung said getting ready to smack Jimin's head. "Hyung calm down...I know you like y/n. please don't deny that. It's annoying" Jungkook said with mouth full of his favorite hamburger. Eating was his daily routine.  

"You know what? Namjoon Hyung is ten times better that you'll" He started doing his paper work glaring at them. "Namjoon Hyung is the one who said that. I heard it on that day" Taehyung's hand stopped signing those papers hearing Jungkook's words. Great! Everyone is in the same boat!

"Aish why can't you'll understand? I don't like her. okay? That's it!" Keep going Taehyung, but that isn't true. "Who said you like her? You love her" Jin said smirking at Taehyung. 

Maybe, Maybe he's falling for y/n...

On that day, when you bumped into him infront of your house, Taehyung's gaze stucked on your figure after he turned around. He didn't moved a single muscle either he didn't wanted to move from you. You made him to feel nervous but little he didn't knew that he too made you feel nervous at the same point. 

Now, you were in your cabin, checking up your last patient. Meantime your phone vibrated signaling that someone dropped you a message.

"So do this tests and comeback with the results. After checking those results, Let's think about what can we do further more then..." You said handing over the sheet of paper to the patient. 

"Okay doctor. Thank you" The old lady left the cabin. As soon as she left, you took your phone to see the massage. It was Jisoo.

Text:

Jisoo : Hi y/n! I think you can remember about today's farewell party. Please be on right time ( 5:30 pm ) at my place. I have bought you a dress. See ya🥰

Y/n : Copied! I'll be there 😉

End of the text

And yes, today your family was invited to the farewell party of Lee Family. They planned to leave Korea to states. Surprisingly, Taehyung's family was invited too...And here Lee family wanting the presence of the whole family so you too have to go to the party and Jisoo as well. You both are take in part there as future Daughter-in-laws for the Kim Family and also you, as the only Daughter of Park Family.