𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 𝟎 𝟗

●●☆☆●●    

                      You're somebody's perfect, that somebody is me

                                                              ●●☆☆●●

Few days rolled by while you and Taehyung tried your level best to elucidate your parents that you both hate and avoiding this marriage from the very first beginning. 

You both used your maximum acting talent on acting like you both have a boyfriend. Girlfriend. But all those attempts were pointless. But both of your parents were unshakeable enough. 

Even your brothers. They were like heartless , rude mafias, Forcing you both to get married. 

Absolutely this a Forced marriage nevertheless , they say 'we won't force you'.

"Why does my Aebojji says that you are the one for me ?" y/n muttered, looking at the beautiful sun set while sipping your favorite strawberry flavored milk. Since you don't drink any soft drinks you always like to have any flavor of milk.

Here, Taehyung, who was standing beside you sighed at your under breathe words, his eyes too watching the sun the set. 

Currently, you two were at a beach, leaning to Taehyung's car bonnet. You both were here after you two's working hours, to plan something to stop this marriage.

"Never mind, Let's just shake it off. I know it's worthless on talking about my parents' opinion now. But why my oppa thinks about you like that?" You shot a side glare at him. "What about your oppa now?" He shot another glare at you. "I mean that he always understands my every difficult situation then why don't he understand this?" I scoffed at him.

"That's not my problem at all" he immediately frowned at you. 

"Yeah you are true though... if we fail on avoiding this marriage, I would rather die than marrying you" you said pointing your finger at Taehyung. Still you have that huge package of anger for him, that he always talking with you on a rude way.

"Guess what ? Same" He forced smiled at you, folding his arms. "Bruh...No girl will marry  someone like you" you rolled your eyes at him, still sipping the last few small mouthfuls of that milk. "What you mean?" he asked looking at you on disbelief way.

"Can't you see your own reflection Mister? See how rude and cold you are? which girl would like someone that have qualities like yours? tell me ? which girl?" you spoke as soon as your milk finished when you sipped the last mouth up making an annoying sound.

  (A/N: I really don't know how to call that sound when you sip something highly up) 

Taehyung made an 'eww'  face at you. Then he started rolling his rude words out. 

"what about you? you think you're perfect?" he still making that 'eww' face at you remembering what you did lastly. (A/N : Sipping thingy😂💔)

"You're are gibbering too much, so maddening, cloddish. How can someone manage with you?" He glared at you when you shot a short smile at him. "At least cho-hee is still with me" then only you again glared at him.

"You always know only to talk" he directly spilt at you. You had no any words to say back, if you said so you two will end up at being a fight. You sighed deeply and went turned towards him.

"You know what Taehyung ? I won't marry you. That's it!" Saying that you turned around to walk towards your car but you couldn't step even a one more step forward. You looked back only to see that a small end of your frock was stucked inside the car's passenger door. You rolled your eyes and grabbed that keys from Taehyung's left pocket which was on your side, while Taehyung gasped due to your sudden reaction. You did it totally on a casual way like you know him well.