𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 𝟒 𝟒

.

.

.

"You're almost late, baby. Hurry up" Taehyung mumbled, wrapping his arms around your waist. You heavily breathed out, before eyeing to him through the mirror. "Kim Taehyung, I really can be there on time if you let me go now" You forced smiled and tried to escape from his grip but he was more way stronger than.

"For what we're going somewhere? Let's start the second round in here" He smirked when your eyes widened as egg yorks. You stepped on his feet in purpose as he groaned, taking off his arms from your waist. "You pervert! I'm literally running out of time and you hear talking unholy words! Seriously?!" You hit his back and head in anger. "Woah woah easy baby...I was just joking" Taehyung laughed, holding your arms, stopping you from hitting him.

You just glared at him in return. "I need to go now. Release my hands" You shriecked as he was holding both of your wrists by his one hand. 

Dude, you're too small to him.

Taehyung shook his head saying no. He curved his lips like a small kid who want to buy ice cream. You rolled your eyes and glared back. "Now what the hell do you want?" You asked with full of patience. 

"I need kiss, what else?" He scoffed where you looked at him in disbelief. "I will, but first of all release my hands mister" You whisper yelled, just in case if anybody from outside hears your yelling at him. He obeyed as you said and you streched your lips for simple smile before taking your hand bag and stuff from the couch. "Give it" That deep voice uttered which you were so done with that. Controlling your anger, you turned back with a fake smile on your smile. 

You saw how he was pointing at his left cheek, where the actual smile of yours struggled to swallow away your fake one. You were about peck his cheek when instantly turned his when you lips landed on his lips. You were eyes widened as you felt a different texture far away than the soft cheek of him. 

He kissed with hands wrapped around your waist where your hands were on his well built chest. He broke the kiss at the same time when he realised that your were almost late to be present at the Uni. You breathed in and looked at him with dreadful eyes. In return, he looked at his love with full of passion and pecked your forehead one last before you left the him alone in the room.

.

.

.

Days turned to weeks by like this. Taehyung stayed inside the room until you get back after your work. But at holidays, you both payed visits to many places in Russia. The fact is that, you felt like you spending your honeymoon. Like, you and Taehyung stayed in the same room for days without the acknowledgement of Taehyung's parents nor yours. 

And like that, Currently Taehyung was getting readied to leave again. He got many emails from his secretary, that his presence at his place is really urgent now. He hated his job which he adored so much for the first time in his life. 

Even you was little bit sad to let him go. a little bit. To be honest, you too liked when he was around you but now, he's leaving to Korea where you still have got time of another few days to your come back. 

Dropping him at the airport you shared your love yous and you arrived back to the hotel, feeling yourself alone again. The giggles, chit chats were all missing and the room itself missing the sounds of you two. 

Smiling sadly you sat on the couch where You and Taehyung took naps in the evening, together, in each others' arms. 

Everything was playing in your head when your phone rang. You quickly answered the call as you knew who was calling you and smiled when you heard the voice of the caller. "I miss you, baby" He murmured and you could say that he was sleepy, right that moment. You giggled at his cuteness which was only showed to you. 

"You just saw me few minutes ago..." You smiled shyly, kicking the edge of the small coffee table which was infront of you. "1 hour" He remarked, clearing his throat. "You should sleep, its a 8 hours flight" You remembered how you fell asleep that you ended up being like not seconding to a dead person. 

"Hmm...It will be only me tonight" He said, chuckling sadly at the other second. You smiled back, knowing what he referred for. All of these days you both slept together but today, in different plots. 

_________________

He he! Next update...tomorrow?