𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 - 𝟑 𝟓

Dedicated to xheyiammelx

____________________

Come back even as a shadow, even as a dream...

••••–※•••

Fear...Fear was rushing through out his mind. Fear of loosing you. What will happen to him if he loose you? What will he do without you? You're his other half. With a love bond like that, you're leaving all of them and says a Good Bye to this world. Is it alright? Nothings gonna be alright without you. The days they spent together, the way they shared their love, how you crack jokes about him, how you laugh at him, the way you look at him with eyes full of adoration to him, the way your first kiss taken by him, all played again and again in Taehyung's mind like a tape.

It's only been less than four days you have said I love you to him so Taehyung said. And now, you're here fighting for the death and live. Even if Taehyung struggling to get off those burning tears in his eyes, and wipe away those, yet another set of hurting tears escapes from his eyes which only deserve happiness in them, not tears.

He didn't atleast felt the pain of his legs which has been walking through out the hospital to find you. His mind was only focusing on your image and all he knew was the patient from the road accident have taken to the third floor. Dashing towards the ward which was present in the third floor, he kept shuttering your name. "W-where is the p-patient just c-came f-from a r-road a-accident? Holding a wardboy's arms, Taehyung asked being blinding with his words. "Go straight and turn to right. Third operation theater" Once he said the Operation theater, Taehyung's heart skipped for a while. He doesn't want you to face for an operation, knowing how much of pain you should bare by that. He knows you aren't ready to endure a lot of pain like that.

Nodding his head hastily, and went rushing towards the the direction that wardboy said. He was about to open the door of the room when a nurse came interrupting him. "Sir you can't go inside. The operation has almost started" The nurse said calmly. "What are you even saying?! The patient inside this room is my fiancé and I want to see her right now!" Taehyung raised his voice, almost out of his mind. "Sorry sir, But I can't let you go inside. Please calm down. You can see her after the operation" The nurse tried to keep Taehyung out of rage before causing a scene there. "Are you saying me to calm down and stay out when she's suffering inside?!" He's totally losing his calm. 

"Sir please try to understand once. She's the only one who has injured from the accident. So the ambulance she came from arrived on time but her skull has been damaged badly. And if you behave like this, disturbing to the session going on inside, she might lose her life. So please cooperate with us" She said politely in order to keep Taehyung in calm. "No! Sh—"

"Taehyung?!" Another voice came approaching him, cutting of Taehyung's words. It was Seokjin came running towards him and Jisoo, Jimin, Jungkook came beside him. "H-hyung" He shuttered. "Taehyung. Calm down first" Seokjin held his shoulders. "How can I hyung? My y/n is there enduring all the pain by herself. She might looking for me" Taehyung has fought and won for many enemies but not for his greatest enemy, Tears.

Jimin stood there frozen, hearing what Taehyung said. His only sister is injured to the state to do an operation. Jungkook and Jisoo struggled back to hold up their tears but failed on doing so. Covering his mouth from his palm, Jimin held his head from the other hand, seizing a hold of his hair. On the other hand Taehyung's being the worst mindset person infront of Seokjin's eyes.