Ch. 7

As you were cleaning up from cooking for your brother's party, he came in and grabbed one of the arepas you made. "Thanks for making the food lil' sis," he said ruffling up your (H/C) hair while chewing on the bite he took of the arepa he had. "It's no problem, Carlos," you said as you fixed your hair. Sometimes you tolerated your brother being annoying, but this time you wanted revenge. You flicked your wrist and a big wind blew and made Carlos drop his half-eaten arepa. "Hey!" Carlos shouted, picking up his arepa. "Yeah, don't touch my hair unless I say it's okay," you said with a look of annoyance. "Yeah, yeah whatever," he said with a bit of anger in his voice. "Anyways, I'm just going to spend the night at Mirabel's house tonight. If that's okay with you Carlos," you said hoping it was okay with him. Since you didn't exactly have parents anymore, your brother was pretty much your father. You two had your own house because someone had recently passed and you both needed a place to live if you were going to stay in Encanto. "Yeah that's alright, just don't make out with your new boyfriend," he said with a smirk. You blushed, "he's not my boyfriend Carlos." you said, spritzing him with a bit of water. Carlos laughed, "well just don't make out with anyone then!" he said, still smirking.

Almost right after you got out of the house you saw Mirabel. "Quick! Come with me!" She whispered a bit loudly, "I need your help to find a vision!" she explained as she dragged you to the casita. Once you two got there you were dragged to Bruno's door, "What the hell are we doing here?! We could get in huge trouble!" you whisper-shouted at Mirabel with a look of worry that spread across your face. "Please (Y/N), I need your help in this." Mirabel pleaded with hope in her sparkling brown eyes. "Okay fine," you sighed, "But if we get in trouble, it's your fault," you said with a serious look on your face. After almost dying twice, you made it to a room with a lot of sand. "Empty," you and Mirabel said in unison. Soon the door closed behind you both. You were now trapped, but once you and Mirabel turned around you both saw glowing green things under the sand. You both looked at each other then back at the green glows and you both started to dig. You both found green shards, you could barely hear it but Mirabel mumbled, "what's hurting the magic." and that's when you understood everything. She was still stuck on that, but you helped her anyway. She deserved it. Once she put together three pieces, she saw herself, and with the three that you had, you saw yourself. And that was only the beginning of going down a very steep hill.

Author's note: Yo! I'm running out of ideas- HELP ME- sorry this is so short- I am so very tired. I was up super late last night- (Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes!) [drawing at the top is NOT mine!!!]