Ch. 14

you wanted to kiss Camilo and never stop. "What. The. F*ck-" you both heard from the trees. You both look over to see... Carlos?! It was then that you both realized... he had seen everything.

"So you're just going to cheat on Erin like that?!" he asked, burning with anger. "Cheat on him?" Camilo asked, looking hurt. "What? No! I was never dating him!" you explained, mostly to Camilo. "What do you mean you were never dating him?!" Carlos asked, still mad. "You just started being his girlfriend and then you cheat on him like this?!" he yelled. "What?!" Camilo asked, really hurt now, "you lied to me?" he asked as his eyes started to tear up. "NO! When the h*ll did I say that I'm dating Erin?!" you asked, burning with anger and sadness. "Erin came to me and told me you were cheating on him!" Carlos explained. That b*tch. "What?!" me and Camilo asked at the same time, "we never started dating!" you continued, "he's obviously lying! Can't you see it?! Or are you too blinded because it's what mom and dad wanted?!" you asked without thinking. Carlos's eyes widened, "how... How did you know that?" he asked, shocked that you found it out. Camilo was shocked as well, you had never told him about this. "You think I wouldn't be able to figure it out?!" you yelled, " knew this the moment you said that stuff about Erin!" you said, now fuming with anger. "(y/n)," Carlos tried. "No. I don't want you talking to me anymore!" you yelled, "I want you completely out of my life! I never want you to speak to me again! All you have ever done is control me, and I'm sick of it!" you yelled, you weren't thinking about what you were saying. You were just saying it. Camilo looked worried but didn't intervene. Carlos looked at the ground for a moment, then he looked back up at you. It didn't take long for you to notice the tears in his eyes. "(y/n)..." he started, "I'm... I'm sorry," he said with tears now rolling down his cheeks. You opened your mouth to say something but your vision suddenly went black...

Your eyes fluttered open, your vision was a bit blurry but soon focused. You couldn't move your arms or legs. You were tied up. "Mija, I'm so glad you're awake!" you heard a familiar voice, you soon looked up to see... mom?! Your eyes widened in shock. "I hope we didn't hit you or your friend too hard," she said, "we had to knock you both out if we wanted to get you here without a fight!" your mother said with a smile. "What?!" you asked. You then looked to your left to see Camilo, still knocked out. "Cami-" you started to yell but your mom covered your mouth. "Don't wake him!" she scolded, "if you wake him up, we will kill him, and then you," she said with a glare. Your eyes widened in fear. She soon removed her hand from your mouth. "What's all this shouting?" you heard yet another familiar voice. It was your father?! "Oh, (y/n)! I'm glad to see that you're okay," he said calmly. You were p*ssed, scared, sad, and happy all at the same time. Was that even possible?! You were pissed because your parents had apparently knocked you and Camilo out, you were scared because your own mother just threatened you, you were sad because of how your parents were treating you. And you were the smallest bit happy because your parents were alive. "Why are you doing this? What are you even doing?!" you asked hoping for some answers. "We are just going to help you Mija," your father said. "Help me?! What on earth do I need help with?! And why the h*ll did you tie me up?!" you asked. "We are going to help you only love Erin of course," he said, "he is the one we picked for you to marry! Not some, dirty... little girl," your father said. Had he just called Camilo a girl?! "First of all, Camilo is a boy!" you said, p*ssed at your father for making such a statement, "Second, he is not dirty," you said glaring at your father. "Well, it's no matter!" He said, ignoring the glare he got from you. "Now, I think it's time," your father told your mother. You tilted your head, confused. "I think so too!" she shouted in excitement, "Alejandro!" she called. Soon a boy appeared from the shadows, "Hola senora," he said, "so this is the one I'm 'helping' today?" he asked using air quotes when he said 'helping'. "Yep! She's the one!" your mother responded happily. You were still confused. "Hey there," the boy said, "In case you're confused, which I believe you are," he continued, "I'm Alejandro, and I'm going to help you forget that you were ever in love with Camilo here," he stated so calmly. But you could tell by his face that he didn't like doing these things. Your eyes widened, "what?!" you asked loudly, "you can't do that!" you shouted almost wanting to cry. "I'm very sorry, but look on the bright side," he said, "you'll have a much better and happier life once he's out of the picture. This won't hurt a bit."

Author's note: Hehe- tea. That's all imma say, TEA-