Ch. 15

"I'm very sorry, but look on the bright side," he said, "you'll have a much better and happier life once he's out of the picture. This won't hurt a bit."

-(Y/n)'s Pov-

You have to... you have to get yourself and Camilo out of there... You tried with all of your might to surround yourself and Camilo with flames to teleport yourselves out of there. You couldn't, you could only get one person at a time right now... why? You didn't question it anymore, you had to get Camilo out of there. As Alejandro inched closer, you taped your foot and in an instant, Camilo disappeared in the flames. Alejandro and your parents snapped their attention to where Camilo used to be. "What have you done you rat?!" your mother screamed, "where is he?!" she shouted. "I-" you were cut off by a stinging on your cheek... your mother had just hit you. She hadn't been like this before... What had happened to her? Your eyes teared up and you tapped your foot once more and soon there were flames surrounding you. Soon, they disappeared and you found yourself inside the casita. You looked to your left and saw Camilo, still tied up in the chair, still knocked out. But the chair was on its side. You were still tied up but your chair was upright. "Help!" you finally yelled, and soon Dolores came running. "What has happened? I listened everywhere for you, why are you and Camilo all scratched up? Are you two okay?!" she asked frantically tying you after putting Camilo's chair upright. Once you and Dolores got Camilo untied, you both were shocked at how deep his sleep was. "Camilo!" you said as you tried to shake him awake, "Camilo!" you shouted once more. He groaned and slowly but surely opened his eyes.

-Camilo's Pov-

I heard my name being called, it sounded like (Y/n) but I couldn't tell. My head hurts so much, my eyes feel... so heavy. I eventually got them open to see a worried (Y/n) beside me. "Finally!" she said as she hugged me tightly. "What... what happened?" I questioned, (Y/n) just made a face like she didn't want to tell me. "I'll tell you later, but right now, you need to eat something," she stated. Soon I felt a large pain in my shoulder. I grabbed it in pain, what happened to me? "Here eat this, quick," (Y/n) said as she handed me an arepa. I quickly took a bite of it and felt better instantly. Soon enough (Y/n) was asking questions, "Do you remember anything? Are you feeling okay?" and more and more questions. I rolled my eyes. Soon, grabbed her face and pulled her in for a kiss. I didn't want to but I pulled back from it, "I'm fine," I said, gently smiling. (Y/n) was just shocked and was blushing like crazy, I laughed. I tried not to but I couldn't help it.

-(Y/n)'s Pov-

Camilo had just kissed you, and now he was laughing at you?! Could he make up his mind on how he feels?! You were still blushing but you lightly punched him on the shoulder, "Well how do you expect me to feel after you kiss me like that?!" you questioned, a little pissed. "Well, your face is just funny!" he said and continued to laugh. I rolled my eyes, how would he feel if you kissed him and then laughed?! You were going to find out. You grabbed his shirt by the collar, pulled his face up to yours, and kissed him. You pulled back from the kiss to see Camilo shocked. And you laughed at him hysterically. Camilo then looked at you with an unamused face, "Alright, point proven," he said as he pouted. You smiled gently and just gave Camilo a hug. You needed it and you could tell he needed it too. "So, I think it's time I tell you what happened," you said, not wanting to tell him what had happened but you knew you had to. "Alright, lay it on me!" he said, trying to make light in the conversation. You giggled but you soon had a worried look on your face. Camilo got the message and listened in. You filled him in on what your parents had done, and what that Alejandro guy tried to do to you. Camilo listened and once you told him about Alejandro, his eyes went wide. "Wait, how does this 'Alejandro' guy even have powers?" Camilo questioned. "I... I don't know," you said worriedly. Camilo looked concerned, "So he can erase memories from people?" he asked. You nodded. Camilo hummed a short 'hm' as if he was thinking, not quite like the noises Dolores would make but a bit similar. You both spaced out for a moment. "Hey.. so I have a completely off-topic question," Camilo said as he blushed and scratched his head, "Do... do you wanna... Jeez this is harder to ask than I thought it would be..." he kept on stuttering and eventually got upset with himself. He soon took in a big breath, "Do you want to be my girlfriend?!" he asked a bit loudly while blushing. You were shocked at the question. Well, you obviously liked him... and you've only been waiting for him to ask you this question, "I would love to!" you shouted as you jumped on him, giving him a bear hug. "Wait, really?!" he asked. You rolled your eyes and pulled away from the hug, "Duh, really!" you said loudly. Camilo blushed, then he kissed you once more. You obviously kissed him back. Camilo tilted his head a bit to deepen the kiss, you blushed but did the same. You both soon heard a squeal. You both broke the kiss and looked over only to see Dolores, Mirabel, Isabela, and Pepa, all standing there watching you two. "Get a room!" Mirabel said jokingly before she practically died laughing. They had all seen everything that had just happened. Talk about embarrassing...

Author's note: *nervous laugh* heyyy... long time no see, hehe... okay I do have a reason for not updating. It's not a good reason but it's a reason- well maybe it's a good reason. I've just been really busy with school and I just needed a break from writing. Thank yall for being patient I guess... Hopefully, the next chapter will be out within a couple of days! And I'll see yall then! (Sorry for any grammar or spelling errors! Please let me know of any so that I can fix it!!!)