Ch. 16

They had all seen everything that had just happened. Talk about embarrassing...

-(Y/n)'s  Pov-

After a bit of hanging out with Mirabel and explaining things to her, like what had just happened with you and Camilo, you decide to go home. Home... You couldn't go home, not after what happened. Where would you go? Where would you stay? Who could you trust besides the Madrigals? Could you trust the Madrigals? You kept asking yourself questions. You had already left La Casa Madrigal, you didn't want to go back and bother them again... soon you felt a tap on your shoulder. You jumped at the sudden contact, and panicked. You decided to run, you had no other choice. It could have been your brother, your parents, Erin, or Alejandro. You didn't want anything to do with any of them, so you ran, and ran, and ran until you could no longer run. You ended up in the woods and you found yourself a nice little hut. It seemed to be abandoned so you went in. The small hut had a kitchen and a room with a bed, and a small living room. You decided to make yourself at home there for the time being. You got into the bed and slept. You needed it badly.

In the morning you woke up to a loud BANG. you shot up from the bed and looked around frantically. You quickly got up and dressed, you did this all with panic. You had to get out of there. You quickly ran out of the back door of the house and back to the Madrigal residence. You heard yelling behind you. You couldn't well understand what they were saying but all you heard was, "There she is!" and a, "Catch her!" And at that you ran, you ran harder than you ever had before. You soon found yourself at a small lake and you saw a familiar-looking boy, he had on a yellow ruana, for some reason you couldn't remember his name... why were you afraid again? You asked yourself... but that doesn't matter, people are coming for you and you need help. "Hey!" you screamed to the boy. "(Y/n)?" he asked. How did this stranger know your name? ... "How do you know my name?" you asked, tilting your head in confusion. "Very funny, Mi Vida. But you won't be getting me with your tricks," he said with a smirk. "Why did you call me that?!" you asked, getting upset, "I don't even know you!" you said backing away from the boy a bit. "(Y/n), this isn't funny, you know who I am!" He asked, clearly getting worried... but what for?

-Camilo's Pov-

At first, I thought she was messing with me... but now, I'm not sure... how... How could she forget who I am? What happened to her... "Are you feeling alright (Y/n)?" I decided to ask, getting worried. "Stop trying to avoid my question!" she shouted, "How the h*ll do you know my name?!" she asked rudely. "I know your name because I know you, and you know me! How can you not remember me?" I asked, starting to make myself tear up. She had to be messing with me, so I decided to play along. She is messing with me... right? "No!" she yelled, "I don't know who you are, and I don't think you know me," she said, clearly getting pissed. I started to cry for real now... she really didn't remember who I was...

-(Y/s)'s Pov-

The boy fell to his knees and buried his face in his hands... he was crying? Why? "How can you not remember? This isn't funny, please tell me that this is a joke... please," he cried, "please, please, please," he kept repeating the word 'please' in between cries. "I'm sorry but... I really don't know who you are..." you said feeling a sense of guilt. The boy started to cry harder, "It's not funny!" he yelled, "you can stop now... please stop," his voice cracked as he cried. And cried. And cried...

Author's note: Hah! Gottem! You really thought this chapter was real?! HAHAHA you guys are so funny XD But yeah, this chapter is fake so yall don't need to worry! also sorry for not updating! I'm trying my best here- TvT  

Unless You want it to be real ;)

(Sorry for any spelling or grammar errors!!!)