Ch. 11

You both blushed before stepping closer to each other. You both lean for a kiss- "What the hell is going on?!"

           The two of you looked over at the person who asked that question, it was Carlos. Along with Erin, and a few other people you hadn't met yet. "¡Hola Carlos!" you tried to excuse, "How's the party going...?" you asked with a nervous smile. "Don't try to excuse that sh*t-" he said, obviously pissed, "What the f*ck did I tell you NOT to do?!" he asked, stepping closer to the two of you. For some reason Erin looked heart-broken, you were confused as to why he was upset but you soon focused back on your brother who was now right in front of you and Camilo, "Come on dude," Camilo tried to calm your brother, but he glared at Camilo and that shut him up. "I wasn't talking to you, man whore." Carlos said, and you weren't gonna have that sh*t, "Shut the fu*k up," you mumbled. "What the h*ll did you just say?!" Carlos asked now p*ssed for real. "I said," you stated clenching your fists, "SHUT THE FU*K UP" you yelled in his face, "you are NOT, and I repeat, you are NOT going to do this sh*t, NOT AGAIN," you said ready to throw him across the yard with your wind powers. That's right, he had done this before. When you were 9, you both thought you had found a place to live, to call home. You met a boy you really liked, and once Carlos had found out you and him were a couple, he started to be a complete and total d*ck to him. He practically made him break up with you. And you weren't going to go through the same heartbreak again. "Camilo, please go home," you asked him politely ready to knock your brother's a*s off the ground if he tried anything. Camilo simply nodded and left. Thankfully, Carlos hadn't tried anything.

             After he left, you turned back to Carlos, who stood there, p*ssed. "I told you, to not go smoochin anyone, and yet here I am, watching you try to kiss a guy that you don't even know!" he yelled angrily. The other boys had left, except for Erin. "Who the h*ll says I don't know him?!" you asked, tears forming in your eyes. Why couldn't he just let you have someone who really loved you?! "He could have at least had the courtesy to ask my permission before trying to get with you!" he yelled. You were shocked at the audacity he had to say that to you. "It's not like you would have said yes!" you yelled back, your tears ready to roll down your cheeks, "and who the h*ll do you think you are to say that to me?!" you started to shout without thinking with tears finally starting to roll down your cheeks, "you're not my parent! You're my brother! You're supposed to support me and my decisions!" you shouted, sobbing uncontrollably. Carlos sighed as his anger went to more of a worried face. "(y/n)," your brother started unsure how to say what he wanted to say, "Erin asked me if he could go out on at least one date with you," he said, "and I feel like you would be better off with someone from our hometown," he said his face getting serious, "you don't have to, but you at least need to take it into consideration," he sighed. "I'm done fighting," he said as he turned around. He had walked off, leaving you and Erin standing there alone in silence. Who the h*ll did he actually think he was, giving someone permission to date you without your consent. Erin looked like he wanted to say something but chose not to, he soon turned around and left. And that's when you realized, Erin wasn't just your brother's best friend, but he was the person your parents were going to match you up with, and it has been planned since you were 4.

Author's note: I can smell the tea and I know y'all can too! There is definitely some explaining to do, and I promise I will give that to you! In the next chapter, of course, I don't know what I have in mind just yet but I can assure yall that it's going to be gold! Thank you for reading my cringe @$$ story btw! XD Also! Please don't be afraid to comment or put votes on the story! I promise I don't bite! (Sorry for any spelling and/or grammar mistakes!)