3

𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐚  𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐲 (bear )

𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐲 (bear )

That boy siah came up tryna talk to me or whatever so right now we in the backyard just standing there cause homie ain't wanna say nun yet .

" so what's good ?"

" you tell me you the one that called me out here ."

" fasho fasho anyways I was wondering if I could get yo numba ?"

Ion even think he all that cute but lemme not be mean .

" yea fasho ."

He gave me his phone and I put my number in and saved it under ' B-BEAR🐻 '

" preciate it ."

" so tell me about yo self ms bear ."

That wasn't even funny but I let out a lil chuckle so it wasn't awkward.

" uh my Name bear I'm 19 I was born in RM and raised here I gotta little sister live with my parents temporarily . My favorite color black "

Ion even know why I had to tell some of that like he ain't Alr know it .

" that's cool."

" what about you ?"

" uh my name josiah but I go by siah I'm 20 born here raised here I gotta little sister too her name dejah she live with my mom my favorite color white and I dropped out early ."

Oh he a dummy bitch .

" oh ok that's coo ."

We sat out there just talking for some more time .

I felt my phone ringing in my pocket and looked at the caller id and It was that one bitch sage .

" hold up ."

" hello ."

" Heyy girl where y'all at I came to the park where y'all usually at and y'all not here ."

Always searchin for sum .

" oh my fault we went over to a ... friends house ."

" oh foreal lemme come through ."

Oh my hell . This bitch love making herself the center of attention she always wanna say sum about you when she around niggas .

" it ain't my house wo ion know if you can ."

" ask someone for me please I'm bored as hell girl ."

Say bored ion care .

" I mean sure ."

I put the phone on mute and turned my attention to siah .

" my ... friend wanna come through is that ok ?"

" yea yea it's coo ."

I unmute and told her she can come and then just hung up . I sent her the address and she told me she only 5 minutes away .

We just went back to talking.

After like ten minutes we walked back in cause it started getting dark out .

We walked in and saw sage sitting on the couch next to reaper and lemme tell you he was mean mugging the fucc out that girl .

" so what's your name ?"

" shut the fucc up ." Tj ass said

That boy do not like her for nun .

She went quiet real quick real fast.

Draco and Tj them also came down meaning it was probably time to go .

" alr bye hall we'll catch y'all ."

" fasho bye ."

Draco and moni and them did. they little goodbyes so did Tj and Bibi .

What I wasn't expecting was siah to come up to me and hug me from behind .

" aight text me back mama ."

I probably won't if I'm being honest .

" yea fasho ."

After that we walked four the door .

" oh okay you and siah ??"

" not even like that ."

" yea aight and what about you little ms you and Draco ."

" he's cool."

         𝚉𝚊𝚢'𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚢 𝚓𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜  ( Reaper )

𝚉𝚊𝚢'𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚢 𝚓𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜 ( Reaper )

Tell me why a nigga tryna roll up and this strong nose ass girl walked through the door .

At first I ain't think nun of it and continued doin me till Shawty decided to sit right next to me .

Lemme tell you she smelt like sweat covered in bath and body works that shi ain't smell good .

I shifted over a lil cause hell nah and she wanna move wit me .

" your cute ."

Girl I know hush that shi up .

" so your not gonna say anything , Ik you probably mess with bear but I'm better I promise ."

At least bear don't smell funny asl .

" gimme your number ."

This musty ugly bitch grabbed my hand and tried making me feel on her when I tell you I pulled away so fast you could call me a Nissan Altima .

I just looked at her cause ain't no way you this desperate and this weird .

Luckily the rest of them bums walked down and said they good bye and left .

I saw josiah ugly ass huggin on bear tell her to text him and shi but that ain't my business.

" now why y'all leave me down here to deal with that strong face ass lil girl ."

They all wanna start laughin like it's funny the tj ass wanna speak up .

" I had to do what I had to do ion know about the rest ."

" I just talked to ole girl she ain't know none Yall so I had to be comforting type shi ." Draco said

" I went to go talk my shi ." Said strong face numba 2 .

I ain't even ask him I was definitely talkin to my bruddas but aight .

I just shook my head and smoked off the rest of blunt .

-/////-

Damn alr calling bae strong face 😭

All the places is made up by the way