36

We was in my bed sleep after having an eventful ass night

We was in my bed sleep after having an eventful ass night .

Flashback
Y'all she slut the slut that came and slut the other slut that came back possessed her and slut the slut out the out the other slut outta me lemme tell you .

10. Outta 10 must try again .

After making sure we was decent we called the other back down .

I gave each and every single PEROSN down there fun and told them niggas to make it rain .

We made that shit rain thunder hail lightning and all . By the end that bitch body was unrecognizable.

We drowned her ass in some acid till she was all melted town and then left to go home .
Flashback over

So we finally back together ,Ty got a kid , my cousins is all moving down here and it's about to be alaias 1st birthday.

" baee."

Every since we got back together she been all about me me me .

And I love it .

" wassup ."

" you realized 2 years is down the drain ."

" says who ?"

" boy what ?"

" ion care if we wasn't together imma just say it was one long ass break so yes we was together for that whole 9 months about to be a whole year so I don't care I don't care we was together for 3 years even if we did break up and now be back together ."

" so we just not gon count it is what your saying ."

" hell yea ."

She jus laughed and laid on my chest going back to sleep .

---

It was morning time and everyone was downstairs Asia and dior was making the food for everyone red and mookie had to go out and buy plates and cups and fruit and shit the babies was sitting with each other playing and shit me and TJ job was to set up the baby and bear was sitting with the babies .

Everyone was doing something .

" YALL FOOD IS READY ."

Everyone ran into the kitchen and took a a sit and started piling their plates .

---

Bluu pov :

" y'all let's go to the mall I wanna get some new shoes ." Red said

" yea fasho ." Everyone replied with .

I went up in bears room to change out my shit cause it was covered in baby spit since I was holding baby q . I change d outfits and was about to head down .

 I change d outfits and was about to head down

" RAINBOW HURRY YOUR ASS UP ." Red said .

" SHUT THE HELL ORANGE ." I yelled back.

Cause bitch we both got color names so the fuck you tryma speak on me for ? Fucking hypothetical ass nigga.

We was taking a big ass van so everyone could fit and so the babies had that good nice air according to TJ .

We started driving and we was all talking to each other when Asia out of no where spoke up .

" oo ooo ooo I forgot but bluu imma tell you this cause we all want y'all together but last night- "

Before she could continue Ty interruped her .

" Asia shut the hell up ." Ty said looking at her with a side eye .

" now why would you do that shit now we really wanna know ." I said laughing .

Everyone agreed and Asia started asking Ty over and over and over again if she could tell us .

We had finally got to mall and I made sure my tattoos were out cause lord everyone love them a good ink .

I be pulling girls left and right but whole time ion even like em .

We all hopped out the babies were out in a random ass double stroller and then we headed inside .

We got inside and we alll headed to the sneaker place . We started looking for shoes and off rip Asia and dior was looking at shoes for the babies and made us help them too in the end we had got them like 7 pairs each and then the we started looking for shoes of us .

I found a pair of shoes and I was showing the group them and they all agreed I should get them and while we were all talking I felt a tap on my shoulder and they all went silent and I turned around .

It was this lil lightskin girl she was cute but not for me .

" excuse me ?"

" yea wassup ?"

" um I just wanted to tell you that I really like you tattoos they really fit you ."

She was running her fingers down my arm and shit.

The group just looking at her whole time .

" uh thank you preciate it ." I was finna turn around when she tapped me again.

" can I get your number I think your pretty cute ."

The group started laughing hard as hell and she looked so confused .

" um you see I actually don't swing ,push or pull that way ."

" if you ain't think I was cute you ain't have to lie and say you like niggas but you should still gimme your number ."

Gah damn .

" I'm not lying- ."

I felt a arm go around my shoulders and someone's head lay on my shoulder .

I looked and saw that it was Ty

He is fine as hell to me like gah damn .

" you good bae ?"

Ahhh so this what we doin this nigga saving my ass heavy right now lemme play along .

" yea I'm straight ." I said looking at him then kissing him on the side of the lips to make it look
Like I for real kissed him .

" ughhhh ." The girl got mad and stormed away yelling up and down .

Me and Ty let each other go and he walked back with asia who was standing by the girls who were teasing him and I walked back with the boys and they all just looking at me .

" so you and Ty ?"

-:;:-