11

𝚉𝚊𝚢'𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚢 𝚓𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜  ( Reaper )

𝚉𝚊𝚢'𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚢 𝚓𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜 ( Reaper )

Ever since bear gave me that necklace dedicated to kiana she been all mines and I've made that visible to everyone .

We sitting in the living room right now and she sittin on lap while I got my arm wrapped on her waist .

" Ooo best come here right now . Gotta tell you sum"

She kissed my cheek and got up to go speak with bibi .

" so you and my sister huh ?"

I list looked at nai with a smile cause if she ain't already know thats mines .

I nodded looking at her .

" you like her ?"

' she's mines '

Usually when I don't feel like typing sum I just let them read my lips .

" she's yours ?"

' yea '

" how if y'all ain't datin ?"

" mini your mines though we both together ." Draco said .

" that's different draco , anyways you should ask her out she really like you too ."

' how you know '

" I know cause of the way she be speaking about you ."

' aight then I will '

" finally . Okay but can you fight though Jon want my sister with no weak nigga ."

I chuckled and just nodded .

" good ."

My baby came back and she had a huge ass smile on her face .

She so pretty .

" MANI ." My baby called me .

" MANI ?"draco said

" HUH Mani ? " TJ said

" since when ?" Draco said .

" I've been calling him mani the whole week ."

" bro understand you the only girl who knows his government ."

" hm I count that as a win ."

I was just smiling at her cause it is a win she the only girl I've ever claimed and told my government.

" who big ass hoodie you got on , you cheating on his already?" Tj said

She was wearing my hoodie . The same one that that slow Nigga got me for my birthday.

I just stale faced him cause is he serious right now .

" cheating .. can't cheat on what's not mine ."

Who's she playin with rn .

I pulled her back towards me .

" keep playin with me motherfucker ." I said in her ear since she the only one that knows I can talk a little .

I haven't spoken in about 2 years when I lost ODd and the last thing I said was I'm sorry to Azaylin.

" I'm just playin y'all this my baby ."

" I'm so confused is y'all together or not ?" Draco asked her .

" are you and naii together or not ?" She shot back at him and he went silent and nai just started laughing .

I wanna ask her out and imma do it tonight.

Eventually it started getting late and we was all finna go to bed . The girls usually stay here anyways .

Before she could walke back to my room I went in before her so I could be there first .

" o h my god mani what are you doing In the dark don't scared the shit outta me ."

" haha my fault but we needa talk ." I said lowly .

" uh okay about what ?"

" sit down first ."

She sat on the bed next to me and laid her HES Don my chest .

" alright so bri you know how we been really feeling each other for these past few times we been around each other ."

" mhm ."

" I want you to my girl . So I'm asking you briyana anthony will you be my girlfriend for real this time ."

She just lifted her head and stared at me before she just started crying a little .

Girl what the fuck .

" aww mani of course I will ."

She she'd like 3 tears and she sitting here sniffling and shit .

She's finally my girl .

I'm never gon do anything to fuck up cause she. The only girl that I've ever even though about being with foreal . She gon be the only girl that I ever take seriously . She gon be the one that imma ride behind heavy cause she's all mines and I wouldn't wanna change that for the world . I just hope she feel the same way about me .

Knowing that why she was finally mines made me sleep like I was the happiest man in earth.

-////-

Sorry for the short chapter Yall 😭🙏