52

I got in the car and just started driving

I got in the car and just started driving .

The more I drove the more I thought .

The more I thought the more I kept drinking .

I went to the club that was next to my Parents house .

Why a club I don't know I just needed a distraction from life right now .

I walked in and went straight to the bar and got a drink since the bottle didn't do much for me .

I stood up and went to go dance after a while of drinking and I was getting twerked on by some big booty strippers .

After a while I decided that I wanted to feel even less so I went back to the bar and kept drinking again .

I was just drinking when I saw someone sit next to me .

I turned my head to see that it was a lightskin with curls .

I knew him his name was frayno well that's what everyone calls him . He's the biggest drug dealer in these parts .

" wassup lil mama ."

I just looked at him .

" damn a nigga can't even get a hi ."

" mcht hi ."

" ha what yo name is ?"

" do you got any xans on you ?" I asked after a sudden memory from my childhood when I first saw my dad popping pills .

I was like 7 and had walked in my mom on the floor passed out with blood gushing out her head while he on the bed watching tv with a bag of pills on his lap .

He pulled a couple out and took them .

" w-whats that dad ?" I asked with a shakiness in my voice cause I didn't want to get hit .

He turns his head to me and I was taken back to see he had a smile on his face a he patted the bed next to. Him asking me to sit with him .

I sat on the edge .

" these baby girl are xans their like candy and can always make you feel good regardless . Try it ." He said holding one against my lips before pushing it in my mouth .

He made sure I swallowed it before standing up and dragging my mom in the closet by the hair .

Everything started turning balck and I was so hot by so cold  and I felt myself start to sweat .

That's the first time I went to a hospital and the first time cps was called .

They said due to the fact that I was such a bad case of malnutrition and was severely under weight that that single pill was like  an od to my small body .

" damn straight to the point but yea I got sun here I'll give you these ." He said handing me a little baggie .

I took them washing it down with what was left. Of my drink .

After a lil it kicked in and sage to say it did make you feel good .

This shit had me smelling colors and seeing gravity .

" come to my room wit me ." He said leading me
To the Upstairs part of the club .

He lead me into a room then started kissing on me .

* one hour later .*

Safe to say that Nigga was wack .

4/10 wouldn't recommend . Very much had a Small build and Still up and walking too

I grabbed whatever I found in his pocket and left out the room and started walking out the club .

I walked out the club and just started walking .

/:/

I kept walking not knowing where I was going till I decide where to . I kept walking till I made it and
I knocked on his door waiting for him to come answer .

He opened it and I saw his eyes were love and red.

" oh hey bri bri how you been ?"

I didn't say anything just kissed his and let myself in before closing the door and leading him upstairs.

- hours later -
He collapsed on top of me before going to get a wet towel To clean me up   And then going to bring me a tee shirt and some food .

After getting back he started to message my thighs while Putting on my favorite movie  and cuddling with me and covering us with  the blanket .

Lemme tell you 10/10 would def try again . Big build  and i cant even stand

I let out a breath I didn't even know  I holding before I felt my eyes getting heavy .

I put my head in the opening of his neck before starting to drift off to sleep .

God I love m- 

was the last thing I was thinking before my thought was cut off by my eyes finally shutting .

-()()()-()()()-

What was that last thought .

Bae turning into frank Gallagher 😕

𝔉𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐟𝐮𝐥 ℭ𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 .On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara