21

After my niece was born we all fell asleep in the hospital room

After my niece was born we all fell asleep in the hospital room .

I woke up after about 3 hours and it was around 2 am . I was the only one up but I expected that knowing how bad my sleep has became since the whole Draco situation and stuff .

After an hour and a half my baby woke up as well .

She saw that I was awake and walked over to  me rubbing her eyes .

" hey baby ." She said sitting on my lap .

" hey my love good mornin ." I replied back to her

She gave me a kiss  and then went on her phone .

" oo before they've always up you think you can take me back to the house so I can shower and stuff. ?"

" yea come on ." I said getting up and grabbing my car keys  that I had cause I had to go back to the house some time ago to get something for tj .

We got to the house na sage headed upstairs to her room and I followed .

She got her some clothes and went into the bathroom . I heard the water run so I just laid back in her bed and waited for her to get out the shower .

" BAEEE ."

She loud as hell.

" YEA ?"

" BRING ME SOME SOAP ."

" AIGHT ."

Ion know why we yelling as off the bathroom ain't in the same room but okay .

I went into the bathroom to under the cabinets where she kept all her extra soaps and stuff and got her some dove body soap .

I walked over to the shower and opened the door to hand her the soap .

It ain't the first time I've seen her naked wont be the last .

" here ."

" thank you Jon know why you looking over there like you ain't seen me before ."

" what you want me to do look at you ?"

" yes that's exactly what I want ."

I turned my head to see her already looking at me .

She's so damn beautiful.

And her body is everything to me no lie .

And she taste good so tens all across the board .

" now gimme my soap ."

" man I guess ."

I hand her the soap. And lean in to give her a kiss .

I was finna leave it at a little peck but nah she took lead over it and deepened it .

" bae you so beautiful."

" how about you show me I am ."

" you ready for that ?"

" of course ."

That's all she had to say and you know what I did I definitely showed her .

 After a while we was all just up in the hospital room talking about whatever came to our minds and stuff

After a while we was all just up in the hospital room talking about whatever came to our minds and stuff .

" wait I thought y'all was having a boy how she my niece now ?" Draco asked.

Not even gonna lie we was all wondering the same thing but we ain't wanna ask .

" turns out there was another dior in the system and they got my results confused with hers so now she thinks she's having a girl ."

Welll I be damn .

" well ain't that some ghetto shit this hospital ghetto in general ." Tj said in turn

Everyone laughed cause TJ wasn't wrong there hasn't been a day where something ain't went down here . Last week the hospitals director slept with the chief for a promotion just for it to go to her work friend so she got her work friend shot up.

" wait y'all where are the two love birds at ?" Dior asked .

See now that we think about it we haven't seen them since the morning time or nothing .

" they probably left to get some food or aomethign you know bear stay hungry ."

" speaking of them what should we do for their two year it's coming up in a coo lil  2 weeks ."

" wait it's been two years alr ." I asked shocked cause where the hell the time go .

" yea there one year they ain't do nothing cause around that time is when y'all's parents passed and she was too busy with the death shit . What y'all thought all this shit was finna happen in the span of a month or sum shit ." Draco replied laughing

" well we know reaper already got her something and she got him something but we should set them up a trip or something like let them be free with each other for once ."

" you see me being the great sister I am I already have a trip to Miami that I can book them real quick ."

One thing about me I'm always a couple steps ahead I over heard them talking a. Couple months ago and I heard them say they've both never been there but wanted to go so I been looking around and found a trip .

" ooo yea book that ."

I pulled my phone out and went to my reservation trips section in the app and booked it .

" alright it's done ."

-///-

Yes I know time going by fast trust I know 😭😭