39

" I know y'all big asses ain't really here crying over this shit

" I know y'all big asses ain't really here crying over this shit ." Tj and zay said looking at me a dior .

We was in  the room with bluu and them planning alaias birthday party and we got emotional as hell cause y'all auntie baby really growing up .

". Shut yo assses up auntie baby really foreign up on me y'all ." I said crying even more .

This shit real life making me sad cause why we moving so fucking fast .

" right bitch I remember it like yesterday popping her ass out now she already growing teeth walking damn near talking and all ." Dior said as more tears came down her face .

" bae hold me ." I said standing up wowing over to zay .

" at your grown ass age ."  He said looking at me

Nigga even more tears started to shed cause this nigga just had to remind me of somebody age  making me think of my lil baby girl  wlel dior baby girl but same damn shit .

". Nigga just hold me ." I sat whipping some tears away .

". You ain't in here really carrying her ass ." Bluu said walking in laughing causing everyone else to laugh cause his loud ass laugh is contagious as hell .

" bae you can not be in here crying we gotta go ."

I ain't get down neither was I planning on it .

He carried me out the house into the car  with everyone else piling in behind us .

TJ had alreayd left before us cause he was getting lil lai dressed and shit so it's a surprise for us all .

I brought some mroe tissue cause I knew me and dior added was finna but out into even more tears .

We had gotten to the venue place where bluu cousin had booked for us .

When he said he had someone who could ge us right he meant  his older cousin who would literally do anything for him like they hella close  they grew up together even after all his family shit they stuck together .

We had walked  in to see her lil pink theme party and TJ standing with his back faced towards us and all.

". Bae turn we tryna see ." Dior said .

" hurry up TJ ." I said

" aight stop rushing me damn ."

He had turned around and we saw out lil girl in her lil pink dress and she was smiling and shit with her two lil front teeth that was growing out .

She love her dress so much .

TJ picked it out of course

TJ picked it out of course .

I busted out in tears cause y'all she look so cute .

Dior was crying and shit and went to go pick up lai and hold her while she was just  smiling in her face .

Ty and bluu had walked in with baby Qairo who was starting his lil walk. Start too right now he could walk a lil but he would fall and shit so he was moslty crawling .

TJ had set the babies down in the little play pen after we had did her lil birthday shit and gave gifts

" yo ass too damn much today ."  Ty said looking at my lil swollen eyes .

" it ain't her fault ." Asia said .

". Right it really ain't auntie baby growing up on us ."

" she everyone baby but her parents if we rolling the way y'all rolling damn ."

We was just talking when we had. Heard a loud ass car pull up .

All the boy mad a confused face and pull out a gun while the girl took their heels and earring off and walked out .

We all walked four to see a car  that had the girls that had came to the fight with trey the other day .

" I know you bitches saw my dm but wanted to be scary and not reply  I wanna fight bitch  y'all wasn't finna do that to my brother and then have the nerve to clown him on social media ." His sister had came out the car  hollering and yelling and shit .

Fist this bitch brother was posting  shit about us and Draco had posted and told him to shut the hell up before he fucc on they grandma no knee having ass and becoming they granddad .

She had stepped up to bluu and hit him in his mouth . Bluu had just turned his head back to her and just stared at her while everyone went silent .

" I fight bitches too so put your hands on me one more damn time and I'm spazzing on your ass ."

" weird ass nigga ." One of her homegirls had said looking at bluu .

" butch shut up you was literally texting me not only two days ago asking me to cheat on my man to be with you ."

The girl had went dead silent and shit .

His sister got even more mad and next thing you know she punched him in his jaw once more .

" I warned your ass ."

Bluu said before he turned his head back and punched her ass out cold .

That's when all the bitch started to flock and come for all of us .

You see I'm not fighting no bitch especially one's ion know and especially not on my baby special day .

I had turned around and got into the car after telling all my people to move out the way .

But that key in and turned the bitch on .

Came through Like a damn surprise and got they asses .
-:::-
Too damn pretty to fight 🤣

Gave y'all another 4 updates making at 9 now  🤣