20

Draco was finally home  after them couple of weeks and we was all chilling in the living room at my house

Draco was finally home after them couple of weeks and we was all chilling in the living room at my house. TJ baby mama dior was with us today cause she was on the verge of popping so you know just had to make sure she was good .

Me and dior have actually gotten hella close over the past couple of months we've know each other and she's coo peoples foreal and not even gone lie she's already like my best friend.

" Tj where my baby mama at ?"  I asked since I haven't seen her in the past hour .

" girl - your baby mama ??"

" yes mines she got my baby in her belly ."

" man- she upstairs in your room ."

Hearing that I ran up them long ass stairs to my room.

" babyyy mammaaa ."

She looked up from her phone and just laughed at me .

" girl what your need this time ?"

" not too much on me I missed my baby." I said walking over to her  laying on her chest and putting my hands on her belly .

Ion know about y'all but since she pregnant her lil titties done got big as hell and they comfortable like no other so yea imma lay on them .

" ooo look at this ." Dior said

Ooo imma get my lil nephew a pair tomorrow

" aww  those is so cute ."

" nah cause fr they is TJ big self tlaking about some sure They cute but why not some black cats ."

" him and them damn shoes is gon be the death of us all ."

" i know right ." She said laughing.

We spent the next hour or so looking at back clothes  we was finna go into my bathroom and do some face mask and shi but when dior stood up her legs was all wet and shi .

" did you piss yourself ?"

I'm asking cause I'm shocked .

" I- no I think that's my water but this ain't new has to be like 30 minutes ago . Sorry Abo- ahh about you bed ."