30

( since y'all want the answers that's what y'all gon get 🤷‍♀️)

The big eyed bitch finally about to pop any day now meaning the moment shes out the hospital I'm getting what I need to know .

A couple days ago I was just chopping it up with Draco and he had gotten a unexpected FaceTime call from naii .

Flashback .

" that's why I'll never let a fish suck me off and that concludes why i don't like seafood ." Draco said finishing his 15 minute rant about why he don't like sea food and sea animals .

Me and and TJ just looking at this dude cause what the hell do him not liking sea animals gotta do with - you know what I'm not finna hurt my own damn head .

" so you don't like sea animals cause they always either bitters or they pinch and you don't like seafood cause those are the animals just dead ."

" yes ."

" ok ."

" oh I also mainly don't like sloths cause - ."

Draco was cut off by the sound of his phone ringing he looked at the name to see it was someone named ' Mi Mini 💗. '

I assumed it was probably naii and when he swiped right to answer the call my assumptions were corrects .

" hey mini baby ."

Did this nigga forget we in the room or sum ...

" stop calling me baby Draco I told you this I have a boyfriend and you know he's not gonna be ok with that ."

Ever since naii got with that boy who ever he is . Draco been going out sad like the way he be getting so upset over her is crazy he regret not asking her out sooner .

" ion care he's a bitch made ass nigga anyways ."

" Draco stop that's mean as hell ."

" I'll be mean while he's still a bitch at his grown ass age ."

" anyways I was gonna tell you - ."

Naii had gotten cut off by the sound of someone in the back talking to her .

This person sounded like a nigga .

" aye naii bear told me to ask you if you wanted some more lashes before she place her an order ?"

" oooo yess ."

" look at yo lil happy ass over some damn eye feathers ."

" bluu not too damn much cause they cute ."

" they gon be cute when they lift yo ass of the ground ."

" you know what bluu get out I'm done I'm playin with you ."

" don't be mad at motherfuckin me ." After this bluu nigga said that you could hear a door close .

" now draco why you mugging this damn phone ?"

" cause who the fuck was that nigga ?"

Right who the fuck is this purple nigga ?

" not your ass getting mad ."

" Naii who was he good greif ?"

" since you must know that's bluu he's been coming around for like the past 4 months or so and he's something with bear ."

( let's just say Jaliyah was 5 months when she came to tell zay .)

He's something with bear is the only thing that stood out to me the whole conversation.

She moved on .

I can't though .

" ohhh alright :" Draco said with a smile

TJ glanced over that me and saw the expression on my face .

I just stood up and walked out

Flashback over

That shi hurt me so bad but then again I can't blame her .

This shi is completely too much .

I been relapsed on ever single thing I was supposed to be clean off of .

The pills
The lean
The cuts

All of it but it's all just to clear my mind .

Bri used to rub my scars at any chance she got when it was just me and her and now that she's gone I just added more .

I would do anything to get her back .

I'll kill for her .

I'm especially finna kill that big bitch for being the reason

I've been in contact with Asia, Mookie , Ty , and red so I can know when she drops .

We the only family she has .

Well they is I don't associate myself with such people.

I'm finna just take a nap before I do something imma regret .

---

I woke up my phone getting blown all the way up

I opened my phone to see hella messages of people telling me she's giving birth right now and almost done .

I rushed to the hospital and when I got there I told the nurse I was her cousin and they let me in the place with the rest .

" yooo ." I ask getting everyone's attention .

" she just popped right now we just waiting for the doctors ."

That put a smile on my face knowing imma have her in my hands soon .

After a while a doctor walked out of the room.

" um Jaliyah is perfectly fine and the birth went perfectly smooth she should be out by tomorrow morning really ."

". Aww was it a boy or girl ?" Asia asked .

" it was a little boy and who here's name is .... Reaper. ?"

I made a confused face at first .

" um that would be me. Why ?"

" ohh we were told that you were the babies father ."

Everyone isn't he room made a shocked face before turning to me .

" can I get a. DNA Test for that ?"

" of course it should be coming out the same time as her tomorrow we just need a blood sample form you ."

I went with the nurse to give her a dame of my blood and then went back with the rest .

" I'll explain tomorrow night ."

-:::-
Part 1 ^

How is my readers I would like to know and don't be lyin 🙄😭