Meeting her

10:00am

What celebrities do I know that would come to my school?? Hmm I don't know! Mrs G has made me really want to go to drama now though!
"Okay Hayden! Would you like me to walk you to drama or can you go yourself? Mrs G questioned as she began waking to the door. I gave her the thumbs up and pointed at myself meaning I could go by myself.
"Just you?"
"Mhm" I muttered terrified of annoying another person all because I'm different.
"Okay! On you go Hayden, have a good day!" Mrs G sang out as I left her office and wandered down the long corridor through to the drama department , where class hadn't started yet. I pushed open the heavy double doors and was greeted with something I never thought I would see. The AVENGERS!!! Scarlett, Chris , Robert , Jeremy, mark and Chris H! Standing next to my favourite teacher(my drama teacher!)
"Oh hello Hayden!" My drama teacher Miss Baker called out from the middle of the room as all 6 heads turned toward me causing me to freeze like a deer in headlights. Yup , you guessed it I started panicking in front of my favourite celebrities and my inspirations. My breathing picked up pace and I looked at Miss Baker with pleading eyes, praying she would tell them I wasn't being rude, but then I heard a voice.
"Hey! You're Hayden right? I'm Scarlett it's lovely to meet you!" She spoke so softly and made me feel safe almost immediately?...
"Mm" I hummed back in response as a tear broke through. I was meeting... no..talking , Well sort of to the person who saved my life and I couldn't say anything. God I'm so stupid.
"Well Hayden do you want to get a front row seat before everyone else arrives! Today the avengers cast are giving us an acting for film lesson!" Miss Baker said as she wrapped her arm around me to try and stop my unconscious shaking. I gave her the thumbs up and began walking over to my seat when Miss baker held my hand back.
"Hayden love...look at me" she said as I looked at her with a tiny smile.
"Use your words" She said sternly yet with love. I shook my head signalling toward the 6 in the room looking sympathetically at me.
"We can shut our eyes if you want!" Chris E offered. I giggled and opened my mouth but nothing came out. So I tried and tried until I gripped Miss bakers hand, took a deep breath and tried again.
"This.... is cool.." I whispered out to Miss Baker and when I looked over at the cast Scarlett was beaming at me like she knew how hard it was for me?
"Well done Hayden!" Miss Baker exclaimed as she opened the door to the class.
"Welcome!! Welcome! Take a seat you may have noticed that we have some very special people in the room!" Miss Baker called out to my drama class.
"Hello!" Robert stepped out and everyone cheered as everyone else came out too! It was a great class and even though I had to work on my own I loved every minute of it!! Everyone started heading to lunch after taking pictures with the cast and gossiping about how cool it was but I had no one to sit with so I went into the corner of the drama studio, pulled out my AirPods and phone, my cereal bar and began watching Black widow when I suddenly got a message.
Kathleen-Careworker:
Hey Hayden! I know you hate the bus but I have work late
tonight So get Addie or Rachel to speak for you or figure out a way to get your ticket!x
Hayden I'm so sorry Rachel is at a friends and Addie is at hockey so your going to have to get
your own ticket and speak xx

'What?? No no no!! I can't do this I can't!' My throat closed up and i started sweating buckets... ' I should get miss baker to help.. yes that's what I will do!' I went through to the drama staff room and banged on the door.
"Hello? Oh sorry what was your name again." Scarlett questioned before allowing me in as I was sobbing. Yup sobbing in front of Scarlett Johansson.

"Oh love.. it's okay you'll be okay!" I spoke gently to the girl... name what was her name? Oh yes Hayden!
"Hayden sweetheart what's wrong?" The poor thing broke down as I sat her down on the sofa. I sat next to her and gripped her hand and rubbed my thumb along her bleeding knuckles from her picking them.
"Need... need" she began speaking!! I hadn't heard the girl utter more than a word for the two hours I saw her.
"Yes that's it what do you need Hayden?" I encouraged smiling at her to make sure she knew she could take all the time she needed.
"Miss.. b" she squeaked out before leaning into my arm and continue to sniffle.
"Well Miss Baker is in a meeting and the rest of the cast are at lunch is there anything I can do for you?" I responded giving her a sympathetic smile. She shook her head and walked to the other side of the room and sat on a yellow beanbag next to her teachers desk.

"is there anything I can do for you" she asked me as I stood up and shook my head all I was being was a burden to her anyway. I like her.
She's nice! Maybe I could ask her about the bus? Hmm no. Yes. No . Yes. Okay I will! I stood up and began shuffling toward her. She was sitting on the sofa messaging someone and god was I nervous.
"Um..Miss Johansson?" I whispered tears shooting down my face again.
"Yes sweetheart? Oh and call me Scarlett!" She said looking up from her phone
"How do I get a bus if I can't speak?" I asked as the tears flowed. I felt sick to death
"Oh well? I'm not to sure? You could write it down or ... I could drive you?" She offered. I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote

Really!
I would love that:) ❤️‍🩹

"Okay! I'll meet you here at the end of the day okay!"
Okay!<3

"Bye Hayden! Enjoy your lessons, see you later!" I called out as she walked away.
"What was that about?" Chris asked smirking at me.
"She needs me" I whispered back.