Travelling

Scarlett's POV:
It was Saturday morning and later me and Hayden were hopping on a flight to Atlanta for some more filming. Hayden was coming because it's 3 weeks in Atlanta so it's just easier for her to be with me. Rose meanwhile went off to romain's house for 2 weeks this morning. After breakfast i headed upstairs to make sure hayd was packed.
"Hey you!..all packed?" I asked Hayden as I picked up some dirty washing off her floor.
"Yup!" She replied helping me with the washing. We headed downstairs and loaded Colin's car with our stuff before he drove us.
"You two have fun okay? Cosmo and i will miss you!" Colin laughed as he pulled up outside the airport. I said goodbye and gave him a kiss and he gave Hayden a hug.
"Bye dad!" She hugged him super tight, it's so cute to see how friendly they are now.
"Cmon my love..." I took Hayden's hand and we checked our bags and went through the fast security lane before heading to the lounge for a bit to eat.
"This is super fancy!" Hayden whispered in my ear, I chuckled and kissed her on the cheek.
"What food would you like?" I asked her and she pointed at, of course the ham sandwiches. So i got her a few as they are the mini ones.
She showed me the 'thank you' card and smiled at me as she began devouring the sandwiches. About 45 minutes later our flight got called and I noticed Hayden getting visibly anxious.
"Want your headphones and a fidget?" I offered and she nodded frantically.
"Okay no worries.... There we go!" I handed them to her and we got in the queue.

Hayden's POV:
It was a relatively short flight but I was still uneasy about it, like what If it's too loud? Then what?! There's no escape!
"It's gonna be okay I promise.." Scarlett took my hand and pulled me into a hug before we boarded the plane, the air hostesses were lovely to us probably cause well... you know... superhero mom! We're in business which meant it's quieter so I was grateful for that. About one hour in I was bored of my movie so got up.
"Hayden...where are you going?" Scarlett whisper shouted and I wandered over to her side,
"Hug" I stated before lying on top of her which she accepted and hugged me back,
"I see" she laughed laying my captain America blanket on me so I began dozing off. A few moments later a small girl and her mom approached us.
"Hi I'm really sorry to disturb you! But my daughter loves black widow and ever since she spotted you she has wanted say hi" the mom spoke but I kept my eyes shut.
"Oh no worries! Hello what's your name?" Scarlett began talking and it was very cute to listen too. 5 minutes later they returned to their seats. I laid contently on Scarlett's chest for half the flight until lunch came round and I felt Scarlett nudge me awake.
"Honey? What do you want?" Scarlett asked me showing me the options. I didn't know and honestly started to feel overwhelmed by the options.
"Chicken nuggets?" I nodded before snuggling back in to her chest. "So just chicken nuggets please and a Diet Coke" Scarlett told the lady who nodded and gave me a Diet Coke and got out the nuggets. Scarlett opened the window between our seats and placed the chicken on my table.
"Wanna go eat?" She said lifting my head.
"Cuddles" I whined as she tried lifting me off her. I just wanted to stay near her. Like very near her. I feel safest near her!
"Alright then but moms gotta eat so try stay still okay?" She accepted and I agreed re-positioning myself on her lap. She managed to eat the food okay which I was glad I didn't annoy her by sitting on her lap! I ended up falling asleep a few moments later.

Scarlett's POV:
Hayden was clearly being clingy as she was worried even though she assured me she wasn't. She slept for most of the flight and continued to until she had to sit at her seat for landing.
"Cmon sweetie you need to sit in your seat" I carried her around to her side and she was not happy about it.
"MMM" she screeched so i quickly fastened the seatbelt and held her hand from my seat.
"I know it's okay... it's okay" I assured her rubbing her hand. She gripped my hand tightly until we had landed. Passport control went smoothly and we soon got to the exit where we were meant to be meeting Chris. The only issue was Hayden was desperate for sensory input, she kept sticking her hand in plant pots and jumping up and down.
"Whoa come 'ere" i grabbed her hand out of a plant pot where she was touching the mud. Hayden whined and I held her hand as we entered the exit hall. I was so busy with bags that I didn't see chris but Hayden ran to him and leapt In his arms.
"Mmmm" she hummed excitedly snuggling into him as I brought over the bags.
"Hi scar, I'll help ya out with those" Chris took the suitcases and Hayden took my hand again.
"Oh thanks Chris!" We got in the car and it was about a 21 minute drive to the studio, so not long.
"Hayden why don't you tell Chris about school!" I was really trying to get her to speak with him again.
"Umm... i go to school" she stuttered before looking visibly embarrassed.
"Sorry... i ." She muttered flapping her arm.
"It's okay honey we know what you mean" i chuckled looking back at her.
"Ooo I know! I have 3 friends!" Hayden squealed excitedly.
"That's incredible! Well done you!" Chris matched her excitement . "What are they called?" He asked her trying to get as many words as he could out of her.
"There's Kennedy, Alice and sky!" Hayden listed as we pulled up to set.
"They sound lovely Hayden I'm so happy for you." Chris said as we got out of the car.