I dont feel good..

TW: Mentions of 🤢🤧
Scarlett's POV:
We decided that it would be best for Hayden too do half days until she moves school, but it haven't been easy at all. All the socialising from school drains her out so we have had to say goodbye to chatty Hayden. It breaks Me every-time I see her after school. I was sitting in the car waiting for Hayden to come out of the gates. I saw her and immediately knew that today was gonna be tougher than usual.
"Hey sweetheart! How was your day?!" I asked as she pulled open the door. She shrugged and sat down before facing out the window.
"Any song you want to listen too?" I urged hoping she would pick a song.
"Mmm"she whined kicking the door.
"Hayden don't kick" I reminded her and she just sighed, we drove the 30 minutes we needed to, in order to get to set. She was restless the whole journey there. I got out the car but she stayed in? I wandered over to her side and opened the door.
"Cmon baby, I need to be back in costume in 30 minutes." I tried reasoning with her but she just whined and faced away from me.
"Hayden! You need to get out of the car!" All I got in response was another whine. I know she is probably frustrated with herself but I really have to be on set! I unbuckled her seat belt and lifted her out.
"MMMMM" she screeched, thrashing about in my arms. We were so near my trailer and I really didn't want her to do a runner.
"Hello Hayden. Everything okay?" I turned around to see Chris just coming out of his trailer.
"Can you take her, or unlock my door for me, please" I asked. So he came over and took Hayden who then began thrashing in his arms.
"Shh, your alright hayd.. it's gonna be okay" Chris repeated as my makeup and wig artists got me ready. I looked over and found Hayden sitting in Chris' arms watching me. I finished and went onto set leaving Hayden alone in my trailer to get some school work done.

Hayden's POV:
I don't know what's happening to me. Everyday I go to school until 12pm and then i feel like utter shit for the rest of the day. It's either I feel sad and can't speak or constantly feel panicky and have so many panic attacks or have a sensory overload. I just had a sensory overload in the car. The seat belt felt funny, my jumper was scratchy, my t-shirt was squeezing me too much and my jeans were to near to my skin. I really wanted to tell Scarlett what was wrong but I couldn't. I sat at the kitchen counter and began my drama essay. It was on who Influenced us to take drama. I did that for one hour before getting distracted. I went onto my phone and before I knew it another hour had gone by so I got back to work. I ended up finishing half of it..I had a really sore head and felt sweaty but I tried to ignore it.
"Hayden sweetie?" I felt someone rubbing my shoulder.. it was Scarlett! I turned to look at her but as soon as I moved I thought I was gonna  be sick. I hate being sick. It's the worst. Suddenly my eyes got all glossy and I felt Scarlett hug me.
"Honey? What's wrong?" She asked. I started crying , I was in so much pain! Scarlett's face immediately was painted with concern. She put her hand on my head and gasped.
"Oh my god! You're boiling! Let me take off your sweater." She exclaimed as she pulled off my hoodie and laid me down on her bed.

Scarlett's POV:
Poor Hayden has definitely come down with something. I laid her down and went to get some paracetamol when I heard a soft cry.
"Stay" I looked over and she looked desperately at me.
"Im just getting some medicine sweetheart!" I assured her. I went into my handbag and got some paracetamol before getting some water out the fridge. I went into the bedroom and Hayden was asleep.
"Honey? Just take this paracetamol then you can sleep" I sat her up and passed her the paracetamol and water. She took it so I settled down next to her. I heard a knock on the door so I got up and it was Lizzie!
"Hi scar!" She said sitting at the kitchen counter, "did Hayden write this?" She questioned. I sat down next to her and started reading it.
Who influenced me to take drama? Well when I was younger there was one actress who made me feel seen. That actress was Scarlett Johansson. I haven't exactly had the easiest life, my mother died when I was 3 and my father was abusive towards me. There was no consistency in my life until I watched 'We bought a zoo' I found comfort in it. As I grew up I watched more and more movies and interviews with Scarlett in it. I soon realised i wanted to be like her. I wanted to be an actor.... ............................... so In conclusion the person who inspired me to take drama to this level was and still is Scarlett Johansson. My heart melted. I never knew she looked up to me this much.
I started crying.. I just love her so much!
"Oh scar!" Lizzie laughed hugging me.
"Mom?" I heard a hoarse voice calling me and I turned around to see Hayden standing in the doorway in her blanket.
"Hi sweetie.. how are you feeling?" I asked as she walked towards me and sat herself on my lap. She looked at the open laptop and groaned.
"did you really read that?" Hayden asked embarrassed.
"Yes and um.. i loved it!" I whispered the last part, kissing her on the head.
"You two are the cutest! And I believe Hayden just spoke in front of me!" Lizzie exclaimed.
"So she did! Well done honey!" I kissed her on the head before going to get my bag to take to the car. We got in the car but Hayden just slept the whole way home. When we arrived I got Colin to lift her inside up to her bed and I began taking off her t-shirt to put on her pj's.
"No I'm sorry dad" I heard a mutter from Hayden who was clearly still sound asleep. I shook it off and placed her pj top on. I then started taking off her jeans.
"NO NO I SAID NO" she shot up hyperventilating, retreating to the corner of her bed shouting with her croaky voice. I felt so bad! I knew I should have woken her but she's so unwell!
"Honey it's okay.. I'm really sorry! I was just trying to get you into your pyjamas" she looked up at me and relaxed herself.
"Oh i it it's you... thank you" she sighed relieved. Who did she think I was? And why was she scared? By the time I was pulled out of my thoughts hayden was dressed and lying on her bed.
"Mom?" She reached out to me so I layed next to her.
"Yeah honey?" I asked kissing her forehead.
"Will you stay?" She whispered nuzzling into my chest. I love her so much it's unreal.
"Of course."