matt - jealous (request)

You and chris had spent the day hanging out together. You'd gotten closer to him recently, after you'd started dating matt. Who knew you had so much in common?

Once you and chris returned to his house, you joined nick and matt who were sitting in the living room.

"Hi baby!" You smiled at matt, sitting down between him and chris on their sofa.

"Hey sweetheart! How was your day?" He asked, looking between you and chris as he wrapped his arm around you.

"Great! It was alot of fun, we saw an awesome movie." You replied, leaning into him.

"Aw good I'm glad you guys had fun." He responded, resting his head on your shoulder.

You all sat there in comfortable silence for a while, enjoying the show that was on TV.

"I'm gonna go get something to drink, anyone want anything?" You asked, standing up.

Everyone muttered some variation of no thanks, except chris who wanted a pepsi of course.

"It's okay though, I'll grab it." He offered, getting up and walking off to the kitchen with you.

Matt sighed quietly to himself, frustrated that chris was able to keep finding times to hang out with his girlfriend.

After a few minutes had passed and neither of you had returned, matt had enough and stormed off to his bedroom.

A moment later, you and chris came back from the kitchen and walked back into the lounge. It had taken longer than you expected since Chris was deciding on which pepsi seemed the 'crispiest.'

"Wait, where's matt?" You asked nick, after realising he wasn't there.

"He went upstairs just now, he looked a little annoyed. I don't know why." Nick shrugged, looking at you sympathetically.

Your heart dropped, you hoped he was okay. "Oh, I'm gonna go check on him then." You said, rushing upstairs.

"Matt? Can I come in?" You asked, knocking on his door.

You heard some sort muffled response that sounded like a 'sure', so opened the door and walked in.

"Baby, hey, whats wrong?" You asked softly, seeing him sitting on his bed, knees pulled up to his chest, resting his head on them.

You got no reply.

"Do you mind if I sit next to you?" You checked, not sure if you were the reason he was upset or not.

"Yeah, guess so." He mumbled.

You frowned, and went and sat on the bed next to him.

"What's up, love? Talk to me." You said quietly.

"You prefer him to me, don't you? You'd rather be with him." Matt replied sadly.

"Who?"

"Chris."

"Never, darling. I love you and you only. Chris and I are just friends I promise. That's all we'll ever be, and that's all I ever want to be with him. But with you, you're my boyfriend. I'm in love with you, baby, and I'm so so lucky to have you. I wouldn't trade you for the world, okay? It's you always." You assured him.

"You're sure?" He checked, looking at you with a vulnerable look in his eyes. The sight broke your heart.

"Positive, my love. It's you forever I swear. I love you more than I ever knew I could love someone." You comforted, pulling him into a hug.

"I love you so much more baby, more than you'll ever know." He whispered, leaning into you.

sturniolo triplets imagines On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara