matt - you could've just told me

"Y/n? You're still in bed? Not trying to stress you or anything but we're supposed to be meeting up with our friends soon. Do you need help?" Matt questioned, as he peered around the door of your bedroom.

He was right, 20 minutes to be out the house and you were curled up in bed. More importantly, you felt nothing short of awful.

All you could do was mumble an, "oh, right."

"Okay... so what happened to the y/n who prefers getting ready to going out? And who would usually be blasting music at this moment. Something's up, isn't it? I don't hear any taylor swift." Matt concluded.

You nodded, and matt responded by padding over to your sullen figure and crawling under the covers next to you.

You cracked a smile for the first time that day when he started fiddling with some loose strands of your hair.

"Now, my love, are you going to tell me what's bothering you or am I gonna have to use my supposed psychic powers again?" He chuckled ( in a soft cute way, you get me) and raised an eyebrow at you.

"The latter, you've known me long enough", you replied, attempting to joke with him to help you relax.

But of course: not even the human on earth with the highest level of fortitude, let alone you, possessed the ability to resist the pair of jewel like eyes that were gazing deep into your own. You knew you'd be under his spell until you told him what was going on.

"It's just, I've had a sort of falling out with some of the people we're meeting, and I'm not on the greatest terms with them right now. It's not like I'm planning on never talking to them again but, maybe just for tonight. I'm sorry matt, I don't wanna let you down but I just really can't face them tonight." You sighed, looking up at matt once you'd finished.

Matt was silent for a moment, but you noticed the corners of his mouth turn up into a smile, followed by him puncing the air in glee.

"Darling, I am so glad you said that. You have no idea." He breathed in relief, and pulled you into a warm bear hug.

"Wait, what? You're not mad?" You asked in disbelief when you received the opposite reaction to what you had expected.

"Mad? I'm so happy about this. I won't lie, I really wasn't feeling like hanging out with so many people tonight either. Why do you think I left it so late to remind you?" He explained.

Before you could reply, he was gone. Although your ears perked up at the sound of him rummaging around in the kitchen.

A few minutes later a smiley matt turned up again, announcing his return by throwing bags of snacks onto the bed. Followed by throwing himself onto the bed.

He promptly snuggled in next to you and pulled over his laptop to put on a movie.

You smiled, and turned around slightly so you could nuzzle yourself against him, to which matt automatically wrapped his arms around you.

You heard the brunette sigh. "Snacks, a movie, my bed, and my beautiful girl. What more could a man need in life?"

You giggled at his realisation, and bathed in the fact that somehow you had managed to get a boyfriend who would rather spend a cozy night with your company then a rowdy group any day.

A/n: well HI hello I'm back :))

I decided to combine a few similar requested ideas into this imagine, I hope you enjoy it!!! I've missed writing and mostly I've missed your comments, so I'm very glad to have a bit more time to write for yous.

I love you, I hope you enjoy this part <33
( also you're always welcome to send or comment any requests/ ideas!)

Hope you're all having a wonderful day/3am🤨

sturniolo triplets imagines On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara