matt - come back to bed

"Nooo y/n come back. I wanna cuddle." Matt pouted, reaching out his arms.

"I can't, love. I'll be late for work." You replied sadly, wanting nothing more than to stay and relax with your boyfriend.

"Work can wait, I miss you already." Matt replied, watching you climb out of bed and attempt to get ready.

"I wish, I'll miss you so much too baby." You sigh, weighing up your options.

Staying in with matt did sound a lot more appealing.

"I'll even call in sick for you?" Matt offered, a sly smile on his face when he noticed that you were deliberating.

You opened your mouth to protest, but stopped when his puppy eyes got the best of you.

"Fine. Just cause I love you." You gave in, as matt jumped up and tackled you back into bed.

"CAREFUL!" You laughed, falling on top of him.

Matt wrapped his arms tightly around you, nuzzling his head into your shoulder.

"Mm so much better. I'm not letting you go ever again." He stated, you could hear the smile in his voice.

You giggled at how cute he was being, and snuggled closely into him.

"I love you. Thanks for forcing me to stay." You whispered into his chest where your head was lying.

"I love you more, sweetheart. And you're welcome, anytime."