chris - two can play at that game (request)

"Hey, Chris?" You asked as you cracked his door open.

"Hm?" He replied, not removing his gaze from the game he was playing.

"Would you wanna do something? I don't mind what I'm just bored and would like to spend some time with you." You replied, walking up to him.

Chris mumbled some incoherent noise.

"Chris? You okay?" You repeated, starting to get agitated that apparently his game was far more interesting than you.

"Fine." He muttered, still yet to even turn his head in your direction.

You huffed, turning on heel and leaving the room. Not without a door slam of course.

Being ignored by the very person you craved some time with stung, and just like that your motivation to do anything disappeared and you slumped down on the floor.

You sat there, listening to him talk to some friends through his headset. Why was it that he could yell to them and not even say a full sentence to you?

Understandably you were a bit pissed off, so rather than giving him the gratification of being upset, you stood up and marched downstairs and our the front door. You didn't need him to enjoy your day.

A couple hours later, chris sent you a text.

'What were you saying earlier? I was distracted, sorry.'

Your phone went straight back in your pocket.

You started heading back to his house, when you received a call from him.

You let it ring, two can play at that game, you thought.

Not long later you were back inside, greeted at the door by a frustrated looking chris.

"Well hi stranger. Why have you been ignoring me?" He said, it got on your nerves that he seemed so oblivious to what he'd done wrong. Men aye.

You sighed, and continued walking inside to put your stuff down.

"Y/n? Y/nnnn. Hello? Does my beautiful girlfriend talk these days?" He pressed. This was gonna be hard.

You began heading upstairs and into his room so you could relax onto the bed.

He stood in the door way and sighed in defeat, before making his way over to you.

He layed down next to you and sent you a small half smile.

"Baby? Please talk to me. I know I fucked up. That was horrible of me to just ignore you like that." He said, sounding much more gentle this time.

"Yeah, it was." You mumbled, giving in.

He smiled at this. "I know, pretty. I was just caught up in the game but that's no excuse. Tell me what I can do to cheer you up, please. You still wanna go out?" He questioned, tentatively stroking a piece of hair out of your face.

"Not really, I don't really feel like it anymore." You responded. Your annoyance at him slowly dripping away.

"Thats okay. We can still hang out here though if you want? I wanna spend time with you too, I missed you." He suggested, and you swore you could see an attempt at puppy eyes from him.

"I'd like that. If you're actually gonna pay me some attention this time." You playfully rolled your eyes.

"Oh, all the attention in the world my love. As much love as you'll let me give you."

And with that chris moved ever closer to you, and began pressing soft kisses all over your face, before moving down to your neck.

"I love you." He muttered between kisses. Along with the occasional "my pretty girl" which had you practically crumbling.

Chris took it upon himself to turn the kisses into a full on tickle attack against you, causing you to writh around and lose your breath from laughing so hard.

"CHRIS! Stop!" You giggled as he finally get bored of that and wrapped you in his arms instead.

"I love you, y/n. And I'm sorry for making you feel otherwise. But you're my top priority, okay? And I'm always gonna do my best to show you that." He spoke under his breath. At this point your faces were centimetres apart and you were trying to stop the blushing that you knew was about to take over.

"Good. I'm expecting you to make it up to me, love." You replied, sending a small smirk towards him.

"And I will, you just wait."

A/n: this was a really fun request to write!! I'm not very good at fight scenes so I apologise but I hope you still like it!!

Happy reading, I love you lots :)