Nine | Moat

Suspended from a carabiner from the bedroom's centre beam, Sylvie balanced precariously on her one unbound leg as Elias lapped at her cunt and plunged two fingers deep inside her, curling against her g-spot expertly.

Sweat drenched her body as he drew out her third orgasm of the encounter and her whole body trembled.

"Please," she begged, teeth chattering from the adrenaline. "Fuck me, Elias."

He stood, her wetness glistening his chin, and she groaned, desperate to wipe it off. Heat radiated through her as he swiped his finger across her cum and licked it off.

"Elias!" she squealed at his smirk and hopped lightly on her standing leg.

"Are you ready to get down, Kitten?" Elias padded around her, trailing his fingers across her belly to her breasts, pinching each nipple lightly.

"Yes, please," she whispered, sighing with relief as he lifted her out of the harness and lay her atop their bed. He worked in silence, untying each knot with deft fingers until she lay freely, her limbs sprawled around her limply. How many orgasms was he going to pull from her?

Standing at the foot of the bed, Elias unbuttoned his pants and undressed, letting his huge cock spring free before crawling over her, his eyes staring into hers.

"Safeword?"

"Not yet," Sylvie groaned, lifting her hands weakly to his hips and guiding him down to her. He growled, gripping her wrists and pinning them to her sides before slamming his hips down. Her wet entrance accepted him instantly, stretching from his size pleasurably.

"Oh shit." Her eyes rolled back as moans tore from her mouth. His perfect strokes hit every spot inside her until her body shook, the next climax building from her toes upward.

"Fuck," Elias growled, rocking himself harder, the sound of their bodies colliding filling the room until it was all Sylvie could hear besides the roaring of blood in her ears.

Again, as if standing atop a cliff above a churning sea of euphoria, Sylvie leapt, arms wide open, wrapping herself around Elias' rippling body as he pumped into her and released.

Thank fuck for birth control.

She thought it was over and he would start aftercare, but he flipped her limp body over and plunged into her again. A scream tore from her as her sensitive vagina received another pounding.

"Elias! I can't-"

"You know what to say."

"No!" The idea of submitting and using their safeword felt like a failure, but she didn't think she could take anymore. She wriggled and clawed at the bed, trying to get out of his grip but a hard slap bit into her ass cheek.

"No escaping, kitten. You know what you need to do."

The hard fuck continued, his cock stretching her walls and dripping her juices down her inner thighs.

"I don't want to-"

Her skin burned as his touch became painful, and the marks on her chest itched. 

Not again. 

She couldn't help but think it had something to do with Rowan, and the fact suddenly filled her with terror. What if his matebond with her interacted badly with the ones she already had? 

Elias' tempo shifted as if aware of the distraction in her mind. His fingers trailed down her back, and a gulping sob passed her lips. 

"Strawberry." 

Immediately Elias pulled out, spun Sylvie and scooped her into his arms, brushing the sweat-plastered hair from her face.

"You did so well, kitten. You did perfectly."