Thirty-one | Connected

"Don't tease me."

"I'm not. Mark me, Rowan."

It was a standoff. Sylvie and Rowan stared each other down with eyes filled with lust as she ordered him to finish what she had started just over a month ago.

He dropped his gaze to her neck and swallowed as if waiting for her to take back the invitation, but she wasn't going to. Instead, she pressed herself off the door and strode towards him, tilting her head while wrapping her small hand around his nape, drawing him closer.

Her mate marks flared, pulling them together like magnets, and his mouth dipped to her neck, brushing it softly with the lightest kiss.

"Mark me," she groaned, leaning back as his arms circled her tight. "Please."

He pulled back and eyed her clothes silently.

"Undress me," she said.

His gaze shot to hers and remained there as he wound his fingers to the zip at her nape and pulled, letting the fabric fall off her shoulders and slip elegantly to the floor. She blinked through her lashes at him demurely in nothing but lace panties.

"Take off your shirt."

He reached for the buttons. "Slowly," she amended, loving his thick swallow and slowing of his deft fingers. One by one, he unbuttoned his shirt until the fabric parted and revealed his tattoos and taut abdomen.

She walked around him, sitting comfortably on the bed, enjoying the tension in his back.

"Turn around."

He complied.

"Take off your pants too."

He dropped his gaze, but she tutted. "Look at me, Rowan."

The air between them sizzled as he stepped out of his pants and towards her. Grazing his fingers up her thigh, she sighed blissfully and leaned back onto her elbows.

"Take off my underwear."

He fingered the dainty waistband and tugged it down, staring unabashedly at her naked body. He reached for his underwear, pausing before completing the action and raising a brow at her. 

A lazy smile curled her lips, and she nodded, leaning back fully and letting her arms drape over her head. Never in her life had she taken control so absolutely, and she worried it would go to her head. 

Her mates and, god forbid, Kerensa could return any second, but she lost all inhibitions in that second. As soon as his body appeared over hers, his cock brushing between her thighs, she forgot everything but the moment they were in.

She bit her lip as a hot memory flitted through her mind. At the time, she wasn't particularly fond of his questioning while sitting on her back, but now it flamed the heat between her thighs perfectly.

"Rowan."

"Yes?"

"I want you to beg."

The slow smile that spread across his face proved he remembered their past encounter too.

"I want you to beg me to let you inside me," she said, ensuring a sensual rasp filled her voice. The sudden twitch of his tip at her entrance proved her tactics were working at turning him on more.

"Please," he started, rolling his hips ever so slightly. "Please let me fuck you, Sylvie. You are the most divine woman I have ever met. Let me show you."

Her lips parted, and she pressed them to hide her smile. "Show me."

With that, he thrust to the hilt inside her, drawing moans from them both and continuing the steady deep rolling of his hips. She rocked to match his movements, nearly crying out from the delicious pressure against each erogenous spot. It wouldn't take long for her climax to come, the consistency from their motions already pulling her into a rhythm of bliss.