chapter 1 ↬ ruthless president's little star

Xia Tian is a fox.

    As the only white fox of the Huox family on Fulian Mountain for thousands of years, Xia Tian has not enjoyed any special treatment—if he is rejected by his own family, that counts.

    Even his parents suspected that he was possessed by some kind of monster. They thought he was an ominous omen and refused to raise him. They drove him out of the territory of Firefox. Xia Tian, ​​who was still a milk fox, could only rely on wild fruits and The food discarded by other wild beasts barely survived, and even the name Xia Tian was just a homonym because he happened to be born in Xia Tian.

    Fulian Mountain was originally the back mountain of Lingyang Sect, the number one sect in the cultivation world. Disciples from the sect often came here to practice, and the monsters on the mountain were fascinated by it. A few wild fruits are exhausted from their lives. Xia Tian was very envious in his heart, and followed the practice secretly, and even dyed his snow-white fur with mud and dust for the purpose of hiding his figure.

    After finally turning from a milk fox to a little fox, Xia Tian finally touched some of the ways of beast cultivation, but he just learned how to transform into a human form, when he was struck to death by a thunderbolt.

    He only remembered that he was quietly practicing with a swordsman that day. When the bowl-thick purple lightning struck down, Xia Tian didn't even have the time to scream, and passed out when his eyes went dark.

    When his consciousness was chaotic, Xia Tian vaguely heard a voice ringing in his ears. The voice was very strange, like a man and not a man, and a woman and not a woman. It was like the repeated voices of men, women, old and young at the same time; only the voice said slowly: "Fox, do you still want to come back to life?"

    Xia Tian thought, he finally stole a big chicken leg and hid it in the nest the day before. Before taking a bite, he responded hastily: "Think! Think!"

    The voice said again: "Since that's the case, I will give you a chance to try. You have to step into these three thousand small worlds and win the true love of others." , if you can fill this box, you can come back to life." After speaking, a square, square and white jade box fell into Xia Tian's hands.

    Feeling the foreign object that suddenly appeared in his hand, Xia Tian nodded ignorantly, and before he could respond, he completely lost consciousness.

    After waking up again, Xia Tian found himself sitting in a bright and spacious room, surrounded by a dozen young men and women, who were sitting around discussing something excitedly.

    As soon as he closed his eyes, a lot of information popped up in his head - he, like these men and women, is a newly signed trainee under the company "Shengshi Media". They are here to wait for the speeches of the company's top management and first-line artists.

    This world is far from the world where Fu Lianshan is located. There is no aura, no practitioners, but there are ever-changing high-tech, and there is a more confusing Vanity Fair.

    These messages rippled in his mind like water waves, and in the center of the water waves was a small white jade box. The lid of the box had been lifted, and the box was empty, with nothing in it.

    Although Xia Tian is a little fox, he is also a vixen who has practiced on Fulian Mountain for a long time. The complicated information of the world flooded into his mind in an instant did not make him feel uncomfortable, but he cleared his thoughts in a blink of an eye and accepted it calmly. The fact that he came to another world. At this time, a boy next to him turned his head and said to him: "Why don't you look excited at all? After signing the contract today, we can officially stand on the stage. I have already thought about the first sentence after my debut, that is 'I will definitely make the whole world fall in love with me', haha."

    Xia Tian's eyes widened slightly, the love of the whole world? "How are you sure you can get so much love?"

    This question was really provocative, but his tone was sincere, and the other party was big-hearted, so he didn't get angry at all because of this, and explained: "We are from Shengshi Media. Artists, resources and connections are not top-notch, even if you can't get into the first line, even the second and third lines can have a large number of fans, otherwise why so many people want to forget the prosperity and run away."

    Tian Xia half understood, But I understand one thing, that is, staying here as an artist can win the love of many people. Thinking of that empty little jade box, Xia Tian felt hopeful. Does that mean that he will be able to go back to eat chicken legs soon?

    He was happy in his heart, and a smile appeared on his face. The boy who was talking to him was stunned. After a while, he came back to his senses and said, "I don't know if I can dominate the world, but I think you can.

    " The body is the transformed body of the little fox in his original world, but the black hair has been shortened. The fox clan produces beauties, and Xia Tian is no exception. His age when converted to a human is exactly eighteen or nineteen years old. Sheng Ji's appearance is youthful, and this face alone is enough for him to attract a large number of fans who look at his face.

    The two of them were thinking about chicken legs and the other wanted to be famous. They were chatting happily when a voice suddenly came in from the side: "You two seem so confident. I really envy you for being so confident."

    There was a bit of tone in the tone Xia Tian frowned slightly when he heard the unconcealable sarcasm, and turned his head to see that the boy who was talking was looking at him up and down, while looking at him, he said: "I remember you, Xia Tian, ​​right? I was in the training room before. Several teachers praised you for being very good-looking, and said that your face looks like the benchmark of plastic surgery." These words almost blatantly said that Xia Tian had plastic surgery, and the men and women next to him listened to Xia Tian's. There was also a hint of sarcasm on his face, and they all agreed with the boys and began to comment on Xia Tian.

    The boy sitting next to Xia Tian lightly patted him on the shoulder, and said in a low voice: "The one who spoke was Wu Wenrui, who was airborne in two days ago. It is said that he was hand-picked by the high-level officials. His words carry some weight. Try not to offend him if you can. Let's go." In this circle, backstage and contacts are very important, since the other party is hand-picked by high-level officials, he must have a lot of background.

    Xia Tian nodded. He was bullied a lot when he was on Fulian Mountain. Those monsters were more powerful than him, and they regarded themselves as something that could be entertained at will. The little foxes all secretly retaliated back. Afterwards, those spirits and beasts gradually didn't dare to provoke him after they tasted how powerful they were.

    Why do I have to swallow it without saying a word when I am bullied? The world insults me and slanders me, so I just let him go? The little fox is not a character who can be rubbed or flattened by others, but now he wants to use Shengshi Media's platform to win others' love, so he won't offend others without thinking, Xia Tian smiled at the boy next to him, "thank you, I know now."

    Seeing that Xia Tian didn't dare to refute himself, Wu Wenrui felt relieved. He was born with a golden spoon in his mouth. He wanted to be the best in everything since he was a child, so he told his family that he wanted to enter the entertainment industry with the intention of becoming a first-line or even a superstar. The first-line goal came. Wu Wenrui had a good-looking face. After joining the company, he felt that other people were inferior to him, and he became more and more complacent. However, when signing the contract today, Xia Tian, ​​who was said to be on leave a few days ago, suddenly appeared. It was a goblin, and as soon as he appeared, he took away the eyes that surrounded him, and Wu Wenrui was extremely unhappy.

    Knowing that this Xia Tian is just a newcomer who came out of the orphanage with no background, Wu Wenrui, relying on his "strong background", naturally wanted to stab him with words.