chapter 57

It's really arrogant to say this, how can the emperor just change it at will? What's more, now Xia Tian's identity is just an idle prince with no real power. Even the civil and military officials from time to time asked Zhengkang Emperor to register the crown prince, but no one has ever mentioned the title of the thirteenth prince, which shows his weakness.

    What's more, because of Xia Tian's frailty and sickness, even at his age, the emperor made many excuses and never allowed him to participate in the political affairs of the court. He deliberately isolated him from the court. Maybe Xia Tian didn't understand Concubine Duan clearly.

    This is even more so for Sheng Li. He has been trapped in the Prime Minister's Mansion for many years because of his stupid name. Many children from aristocratic families only know his name and don't know who he is. The Prime Minister is even more indifferent to him. support.

    In the beginning, Xia Tian didn't want to cause trouble for nothing, and only wanted to avoid it if he could. The emperor asked him to choose a concubine, he chose, and he accepted that he wanted to take his life with pills, but Emperor Zhengkang absolutely shouldn't, absolutely shouldn't, no. It was time to reward Sheng Li with a pill. He knew that if he took it, he would lose half his life, but he still relied on the imperial power to suppress others. You must know that the little fox also holds grudges. If it was said that beasts snatched food from his mouth that made him hold grudges in the past, then what makes him most angry now is that someone wants to do something to Sheng Li.

    This is the owner he found with great difficulty, and he is reluctant to bully a finger, how can he let others bully him?

    Originally, in the eyes of the little fox, whoever became the emperor had nothing to do with him, but in a feudal society where imperial power was supreme, the emperor would lay down millions of corpses when he was angry. It was really easy to make him and Sheng Li unable to survive, just like Liu Imperial doctors and the like, today they tricked him into begging him for forgiveness, but if there were three or four more, not to mention golden needles, just dealing with such inconsistencies would be enough to make the little fox tired.

    Therefore, in Xia Tian's plan, he only thought of finding an opportunity to hide as a fox after entering the palace, and sneak into Emperor Zhengkang's bedroom in the dead of night to take his life.

    Naturally, as soon as Sheng Li found out about this idea, he immediately rejected it. The little fox was full of dissatisfaction, and turned into a fox with sharp claws, and scratched a few deep scratches on the paulownia cabinet to prove that he was worthless. If the claws go down, Emperor Zhengkang will definitely be killed.

    Sheng Li picked up the little fox, squeezed his paws, and saw that Xia Tian immediately withdrew the tip of his claws the moment he was picked up, leaving only soft paws on his palm.

    "Be good, I know you're powerful, but you don't need to dirty your paws for someone like that, you know?" Sheng Li gently pressed the pink plum blossom-shaped pads, he didn't care if the little fox still had beasts left Its nature is just that it doesn't want other people's blood to stain its snow-white fur.

    The little fox immediately raised his head and barked in agreement. Only after he finished his barking did he realize that there might still be people watching outside the courtyard, so he immediately deceived himself and buried his head in Sheng Li's arms, as if he was just a ball of white fur. The sound was definitely not what he called.