chapter 16

The atmosphere in the car was a bit dull. Seeing Sheng Li's gloomy expression, the assistants and the two entourages did not dare to utter a word. Chen Xuan couldn't help beating his heart when he saw Xia Tian's frown, even though he was unconscious. Secretly hope that Xia Tian will not have any accidents.

    Sheng Li hugged him in his arms and kept an eye on Xia Tian's movements. He tried to wrap an ice pack in a towel to cool him down, but Xia Tian's body temperature was frighteningly high, but after a while he raised his hand and took out the ice pack. Handed it to the assistant at the side, "Change another one." The

    assistant hurriedly took out a new ice pack from the car refrigerator, and was about to take the towel in Sheng Li's hand to wrap the ice pack, but Sheng Li withdrew his hand abruptly, and took the ice pack in his hand. Covering Xia Tian's head with a towel, after a moment of silence, he said coldly, "Don't go to the hospital, just go back to the hotel." Then he signaled to the assistant, "Except for the driver, everyone get out of the car immediately and don't need to go with you."

    Everyone didn't know why But he had no choice but to do so. The driver stopped the car to let the others get off. Sheng Li avoided the sight of the rearview mirror, sat in a corner with Xia Tian in his arms, took a deep breath, and removed the towel that had been blocking his hair.

    The little thing in his arms was in normal condition, but... the ears of "human beings" suddenly disappeared, but a pair of fluffy snow-white fox ears appeared on the top of his head.

    For some reason, this pair of fox ears looked familiar to Sheng Li. Deep in his memory, he should have seen it before...

    Sheng Li was digesting this scene that did not match his outlook on life, when he suddenly heard a slight tearing of his clothes. There was a crackling sound, and there was something soft on the hind legs.

    Sheng Li glanced at Xia Tian's finally unfurled eyebrows, and stretched out his hand to grab it without changing his face - a fluffy snow-white fox tail was caught in his hand.

    The fluffy fox tail flicked lightly, and the silky fox fur slid across Sheng Li's palm, making him uneasy to calm down for just a moment.

    Sheng Li closed his eyes and opened them again. After repeating this three or four times, he finally confirmed that what he saw in front of him was not imaginary. He took off his overcoat and wrapped him in three layers, and asked the driver to take him directly. The car drove into the underground parking lot, and carried Xia Tian who had never opened his eyes all the way to avoid the camera and entered the elevator. Three points of innocence and seven points of seductiveness, even just taking a breath makes Sheng Li unable to restrain himself.

    Sheng Li felt a little strange that the person he cared about suddenly grew fox ears and a tail—this was not a common thing for anyone to see. Perhaps the first reaction was to send him to the hospital, which was more reasonable.

    But inexplicably, Sheng Li's subconscious accepted this scene very smoothly. Even compared to being surprised by Xia Tian's change, his first reaction was unstoppable joy—he confirmed that he must be the first to see Little things show fox ears and tails.

    Avoiding people's eyes all the way into the room, it was only then that Sheng Li heaved a sigh of relief. He loosened his clothes and put Xia Tian on the bed, and helped him remove the clothes and pants that were torn due to the long tail, and fetched hot water for him to wipe his body. Xia Tian's eyebrows were beautiful, and the makeup artist only modified him a little, otherwise Sheng Li really couldn't complete the task of removing makeup.

    After finishing cleaning up with great difficulty, Sheng Li found it difficult to see Xia Tian's body temperature that hadn't receded at all. It was obvious that the other party couldn't see outsiders with his appearance. He accidentally cut his palm when he went to the refrigerator to get ice cubes to cut, and he just bandaged it up hastily. I didn't care about it for a while, but took the wrapped ice pack and tried to cool Xia Tian down again.