chapter 125

But no matter how outrageous the rumors of the dead man's ditch are, it is not scary to Xia Tian. He himself is a vixen who has cultivated into an adult, and there is also a sword cultivator who kills all directions. The ghosts and gods, those vicious criminals are obviously more threatening.

Xia Tian was silent for a moment, and said to the child: "Little brother, you heard those people talking just now, and they will take us away tomorrow morning. It will be even more difficult to say whether we can leave." After the child finished singing the nursery

rhyme He retreated to the corner of the wall, most of his body was covered by the night, he shook his head gently, and said in a low voice: "You don't understand, you can't get out. If we can't get out, they can't get out either." Tian

Xia It wasn't the temperament of sitting still, seeing that the child was unwilling to leave, he didn't say any more, walked to the door and tried to push the door.

Before he noticed that the group of people were using old-fashioned locks, which happened to be the so-called "a piece of instant noodles can be poked open". He thought about using the method that the bishop used to use to open the lock, but he didn't expect to use more force to open the lock. The door can only be pushed out through a gap about the thickness of a little finger, and the lock cylinder cannot be seen at all.

What's more, after all, Xia Tian was tied up by those people for a whole day without eating or drinking. Naturally, he was not strong enough. Being able to push such a gap made him feel tired. He immediately gave up the idea of ​​going out through the main entrance, opened his eyes wide and carefully. Looking at the house carefully, thinking about the possibility of leaving from other places.

At this moment, the big raindrops are falling obliquely into the room along the open windows, Xia Tian looked at the windows but was overjoyed, secretly thinking that there is no unparalleled road.

Maybe it was because the group of people felt that a half-crippled urban youth whose hands and feet were tied up with tendon ropes would not be able to make it out of the sky. In addition, the window was opened so high that it was almost level with the ceiling, even if Xia Tian jumped Out of reach, so they just locked the door and left the windows open.

Ordinary people naturally cannot get out of this window, but for a fox with a flexible body and excellent jumping ability, with the help of the haystack and walls in the house, he may not be unable to get out.

He looked at the child and said, "I want to go out through the window, will you come with me?" Seeing that the other party wanted to refuse, he said again: "Little brother, you can think about it, staying here is not to be punished." Selling is death, but if you run with me, you may not be able to live."

He had an immature face, but when he said these words, he looked serious, and the other party was stunned for a moment, and he looked at his hands and feet in a daze, hesitating He said: "But I can't climb up..."

It would be easy if he was willing to go, Xia Tian said "wait", and easily climbed to the window sill with the help of the haystack in the corner and the potholed wall He squinted his eyes and took a rough look. There is only a dilapidated tile-roofed house directly opposite. There is no light in the room. It is difficult to judge whether Boss Hu and his party are in the house just now. Inside, other than that, there was a heavy rain between the sky and the earth, and there was no trace of people.

Gritting his teeth, Xia Tian didn't delay any longer, covered his head and jumped down, just landed in the weedy muddy ground, now being raised by Sheng Lijiao very much, he didn't care about his muddy body, but Just tore off a grass stalk casually, went around to the front door and poked it at the lock cylinder, only heard a click, and the lock was easily opened.