chapter 100

Not long after, the news that "scholars studying abroad refused to return to the Imperial galaxy" also spread to Star Haitang. At that time, Xia Tian was sitting in the cafeteria with the professors, discussing how to further simplify the control panel inside the mech while eating. I was surprised to hear the words, and an old professor didn't even believe it.

"Don't get the news wrong," the old professor picked up a chopstick of greens, "Our group has come back as the leader, and they have seen it, our old bones are living very well, what's the matter?" Talk about persecution?"

"It's not persecution..." The researcher who did chemical research smiled bitterly and shook his head, "I just saw the news, Feng Xi led a group of people to cheer for the previous government in Chishui, you too I know that Feng Xi's influence is not small, and now he is the Minister of Science and Technology of Chishuixing, so his words are very important."

Hearing this, the old professor showed a little disdainful expression, and only muttered in a low voice: "Hmph, what is Feng Xi? Some people will believe nonsense?"

Xia Tian couldn't help being a little amused when he saw that although the professors around him looked disdainful, they were hesitant to speak and they clearly wanted to find out. A group of old professors are like troubled children. He didn't know what Feng Xi said to change the minds of a group of international students who had already decided to return to the Imperial galaxy, so he asked, "Researcher Lu, where did you see the news?

" Look, it's all noisy, but your mecha department has been so busy these days that you don't have time to watch." Researcher Lu clicked on the optical computer on his wrist, and the light screen popped up and projected on the dining table.

Not only did Xia Tian look up, but the professors from the Mech Department who were sitting beside him also pretended to be inadvertently looking at the light screen.

From this point of view, the star network is really noisy. The previous government defeated Chishuixing in the civil war, and after being renamed "Chishui government", it still regarded itself as an imperial galaxy and took away many loyal fans. He followed the practice of Huang Zhangxiu and other scholars, and also led a group of scholars who supported the previous government to publish an open letter on Chishuixing. Control, your freedom will be chained to the will of the government, and you will lose the freedom of research." Even the fact that the scholars went to Haitang star became an example for him.

Feng Xi naturally didn't know that these scholars who left quietly had arrived on Haitang Star. He thought that the fake identities and occupations that the imperial government forged for the scholars were real, and he vowed in the article that the imperial government was just making a fool of themselves. Banner, after deceiving scholars to return to China but not entrusting them with important tasks, it is really a shame.

And the one who can not give in is naturally the former government that entrenched Chishuixing. He and a group of scholars said that they are "crying blood every word". If the students want to repay their home planet, then Chishuixing will be a better choice ——After all, that is also an empire.

"Forgetting the ancestors after counting the classics, forgetting the ancestors after counting the classics!" The old professor was so angry that his hands shook, and Xia Tian immediately winked at Researcher Lu, telling him to turn off the light screen quickly.

The old professor had a violent temper when he was young, but now he managed to calm down when he was older, but he still exploded at a single point. He was so angry that he couldn't eat anymore, and he put down his chopsticks to scold Feng Xi.

Xia Tian took care of the sick Concubine Duan in his previous life. At that time, the imperial physician once said that getting angry and hurting the body is the most taboo thing when people get old. Now, he has to find a topic to divert the old professor's mood, so that he will not be too angry and hurt his body. .

The old professor is most interested in the Imperial galaxy, and the second is the mecha that he has studied all his life. Xia Tian was thinking about possible topics in his mind, and suddenly he looked at the old professor and said, "Professor Wu, you Say, how about we make the mecha into a big virtual warehouse?"

Professor Wu abruptly held back the national curse before he could say it, his eyes widened suddenly, and the other researchers and professors quickly realized what was going on. , A hint of surprise flashed in his eyes.

Now the Mecha Research Department is mainly focusing on biological mechas. Although the Boolean Galaxy may give them some foreign support, it is better to rely on others than to rely on themselves. Therefore, before the researchers from the Boolean Galaxy came to visit, they never relaxed at all.

But even with the development of science and technology, mental power, an invisible and intangible ability extending from the human brain, is still mysterious. How to connect it with the main control room of the mecha has always troubled this group of researchers, old and young. .

What they thought before was to simplify the main console, hoping that after the main console was simplified to the extreme, it would allow officers with strong mental power to test whether they could directly control the simplest button, but what Xia Tian said was true. Suddenly another direction was opened for them-now, the mental power can only be freely retracted in the virtual training room in the capsule warehouse, so what if the mech itself is a huge virtual warehouse?

The researchers at the mecha department looked at each other, and they all saw the excitement that was hard to hide in each other's eyes. I don't know who said "don't go yet", and everyone dropped their dishes and walked quickly towards the mecha place go.

Xia Tian is the little fox who cherishes food the most. He eats every grain of rice with great care every day, but today he only ate less than one-third of the meal, and he was held up by several fellow apprentices The arm dragged away.

"Food! Rice!" After experiencing so many small worlds, Xia Tian was dragged away from the dining table for the first time. His eyes widened and he wanted to go back to the dining table, but the brothers did not relax. I can eat again, the mecha can't wait!"

Sheng Li finally finished his training in the morning and was going to the research area to take a look at his little fox during lunch. Xia Tian dragged away.

"My meal is still on the table..." Xia Tian hurriedly said to the owner when he saw Sheng Li coming. His owner knew his nature best, so he couldn't let him do research on an empty stomach, right? At least pack the leftovers for him, he doesn't want to waste food.

Sheng Li originally tensed up his body and prepared for battle the moment he saw Xia Tian being supported by someone's arm, but he relaxed when he realized that the person holding the little fox was actually a researcher from the mecha department. This group of researchers looks tall, but their actual physique may not be comparable to their own little fox. Looking at Xia Tian, ​​although he clamored to go back to eat, he did not really make any resistance. His face was flushed, and his excitement was beyond words.

During this period of time, because of Xia Tian, ​​he also had more contact with the researchers of the mech department. He knew that this state obviously indicated that they had found some kind of breakthrough. Maybe this idea would be proved to be wrong in the experiment, but Even if they fail thousands of times, they still can't dampen their ambitions. If this direction is wrong, then continue researching in another direction. There will always be a hole that can reveal a little light, which can give them a finger print direction.

Sheng Li laughed, and when Xia Tian passed by, he raised his hand and pinched the tip of the little fox's nose, "Be good."

Sheng Li walked into the cafeteria, and at a glance he saw that there was a lot of food in the cafeteria, which was empty but full of plates. He walked over to the lunch box seat, saw one of the pure white lunch boxes and put it away.

Researcher Lu on the opposite side was not surprised to see Sheng Li coming. At first, he also thought that Commander Sheng was someone in a high position and unapproachable, but after getting along for a long time, he realized that it was just a rumor.

"Xiaoxia and the others seem to have discovered something new. They just went out." Researcher Lu pointed in the direction of the door, "The meal is getting cold, but the cafeteria has just prepared hot meals, so it's okay for Commander Sheng to go now Hit."

Sheng Li stroked a little white fox he carved on the lunch box with his fingertips, nodded and thanked Researcher Lu.

Xia Tian and the others formed a group in twos and threes in the laboratory, some were calculating numerical values, some were modeling. When Sheng Li walked to the door, he just saw his little fox sitting beside a group of old professors, holding a notebook in his hand. Quickly recorded the key information in their words and the knowledge that I didn't understand.

Xia Tian's eyes were as bright as the stars in the dark night, and his whole body was also shining. Sheng Li leaned against the door and looked at it for a while, probably the saying "a serious man is the most handsome" is right, he likes it very much little fox.

Xia Tian was keenly aware of his breath, and quickly finished recording a key point with the pen in his hand, then raised his head to look at Sheng Li, with a big smile on his face.

Sheng Li didn't go in to disturb them either, he just raised his hand to show him the several three-layer thermostatic lunch boxes in his hand, and then put them on the table outside.

Xia Tian handed the notebook to a senior sister next to him, and ran to Sheng Li's side in two or three steps. The training tasks in the military region for the past two days were relatively heavy, and he often couldn't find the owner when he woke up. A short lunch break will allow them to meet.

"There are meals here. If anyone is hungry, come and eat. The portion inside is enough for you to share." Sheng Li said.

Xia Tian glanced at it, and said strangely: "Where is my lunch box? There is still rice in it..." Even if he became the regent in the previous life, this powerful little fox has not changed his temperament of cherishing food, but he has got a The reputation of diligence and love for the people.

"It's getting cold, I'm done eating." Sheng Li pinched the tips of Xia Tian's ears, "Not a single grain of rice was wasted."

Xia Tian blinked in response, not caring about it, you must know the first one When Xiaoshishi first ate with Sheng Li, the owner always ordered a lot of food by himself. Xia Tian endured and endured. All the food was eaten up.

At first, Sheng Li thought he had raised someone with a good appetite, but later he found out that Xia Tian didn't want to see wasted food, so he immediately reduced the menu. There is no need to be extravagant.

Sheng Li whispered a few words to the little fox, and the old professor inside had already started calling Xia Tian's name, Sheng Li took out a small meat floss pastry and stuffed it into Xia Tian's mouth, "Come on, if I'll come to see you after finishing the training ahead of time."

Xia Tian's mouth was full, and he agreed, and couldn't help but tickled Sheng Li's with his little finger, and then walked quickly into the laboratory go.