chapter 124 ↬ the ghost king's bride

It is the end of summer in June of the lunar calendar. Although the sky is near dusk, the air is still sticky and humid. The dark clouds in the distance surround the edge of the city like a demon that wants to devour everything. Be an advance soldier for the coming heavy rain.

A dilapidated white van drove out of an alley covered in mud spots. The driver seemed to be a novice, and when the car got on the road, it was crooked like a toddler toddler. It was quite fast, and many drivers distanced themselves from it, for fear of accidentally bumping into it.

"Chen Waizui, dog/day, do you really know how to drive? I'm going to be shaken to death in the car by you... Fuck, this little bastard is also restless!" A little green hair dyed in the back seat of the van The young man frowned and cursed, his body was driven by the car body and swayed from side to side, but instead of pulling on the handrail in the carriage to stabilize his body, he twisted his body and stretched out his hand to firmly press a young man.

The young man was in his early twenties, with a handsome face, shoulder-length hair tied in a small knot behind his head, he was wearing a white T-shirt and jeans, his hands were tied behind his back, his feet were firmly bound, his mouth A piece of black tape was pasted on his face, and at this moment a pair of peach blossom eyes were looking at him with ice and snow.

His eyes were as sharp as swords, making the green hair shudder, he felt a chill rising from his back, and subconsciously turned his eyes away, this is just a college student they snatched, no matter what, he will not have such aura, I must have read it wrong, it must be!

Thinking of this, the green-haired young man calmed down a bit.

Chen Waizui, who was driving in the front, glanced at the situation in the rear seat from the rearview mirror, and sneered, "Lvmao, you son of a bitch just knocked him out, he's just a pig anyway, so it's a waste of effort." What are you doing?"

A middle-aged man with gold-rimmed glasses on the co-pilot frowned, with some dissatisfaction on his fair and fat face, he said, "You can't say that, this one is so good-looking, but It can't be disabled like last time, or it won't be easy to sell, and the price will drop."

The middle-aged man spoke slowly, but Chen Waizui and Lu Mao nodded their heads and said, "Boss Hu is right."

Lu Mao raised his hand to the young man again, originally intending to slap him across the face Tell him to be more honest, but when he thought of the man's gaze just now, he raised his hand and finally just nodded at the other party from the air, and said with a sneer: "Did you hear, you have to thank our boss for his kindness, and be more honest, otherwise You'll be fine."

Boss Hu gave a satisfied "Yes", leaned back on the back of the chair and closed his eyes to rest his mind, while Chen Waizui held the steering wheel and concentrated on driving, and the green hair let go when he saw that the body was no longer shaking violently. Suppressing the young man's hand, he dozed off with his arms folded.

There was silence in the carriage for a moment, the gagged young man held his breath for a moment, but his hands behind his back began to move silently.

This young man was none other than Xia Tian. He opened his eyes and looked at this broken car full of low-quality leather smell, and realized that he had come to another small world.

After serving their parents in the Imperial galaxy until their parents died safely, the two sons followed their parents' advice and took their ashes to a very backward desolate star, buried them there, and then planted a row for them. Songbai, they lived happily on the barren star, where the communication is not developed, and the degree of mechanization is also very low. Almost no one recognizes that Xia Tian and Sheng Li are interstellar-renowned researchers and gods of war. They are like a pair of For the most ordinary friends, the sun rises and the sunset rests on the desolate star. It was not until one day when the star robbers attacked that Sheng Li boarded the "White Fox" again and took his little fox to fight together.