1

The day Bakugou found out he was an omega, he thought his life was over. It was salt in the wound when Izuku revealed to be an Alpha. The last person he was going to submit to was the freckled face, useless nerd.

Izuku admired Bakugou, thinking he was an alpha. Bakugou was fierce, ambitious, confident - everything an alpha should be. Everyone else thought so too.

The pair of them made it into U.A. to achieve their goal to be a hero. The thing was, there weren't any omega heroes to exist. The social status of omegas was a struggling fight.

Omega traders were on the rise, especially a group known as the League Of Villains. The availability of suppressants was disappearing fast as alphas vouched the idea that it was just nature for omegas to mate . . . whether they like it or not.

Different people had different views. Izuku did respect omegas, but he also thought they were not meant to be heroes. It was just too dangerous for omegas regardless of their quirks.

The day Bakugou walked into class 1-A, the diverse pungent odors made him cover his nose. It was a relief when Izuku sat behind him. His scent wasn't as ghastly as the others. Bakugou grew up with it.

Everyone in that class was an Alpha, except for Bakugou. Even their teacher, Aizawa, was an Alpha. Luckily, Bakugou had a powerful quirk, something to expect from an alpha. But no matter how flashy and aggressive his quirk was, it was the scent that gave it away.

"Hey, do you smell that?" Denki smirked. "We must be near an omega! They smell sweet."

Mineta practically drooled, "I'd love to meet some omega classes!"

Aizawa scolded the pair, "You will not disrupt class for any omega. They are not here to be pawed, they are here to learn. Now, focus."

The class was put through many tests to test their abilities. They were soon moved into the dorms. It didn't take long for the dorms to be infested with the smell of alpha. Unfortunately, Izuku was on the second floor, while Bakugou was on the fourth.

The omega was put next to Kirishima, the one who made being an alpha his entire personality. It was honestly sad.

Bakugou was fine with never telling anyone about his gender, but one devastating phone call from is mother left him shaking.

"They shut down your pharmacy. The closest place that gives out suppressants is three cities over." His mother explained. "I'm sorry, Katsuki."

"What? What am I supposed to do? Every  inch of U.A. is covered with alphas." Bakugou panicked. "They have to have separate classes for just omegas! There isn't an omega hero course!"

Bakugou paced his room. "Without those suppressants, I'll be weak with heat by next month!"

Mitsuki thought for a moment. "Well, you got two options then. Find a way to cover your scent and manage your heat . . . or drop out."

There was no way he was going to drop out. However, the only way to cover his scent and manage the heat was - to find an alpha. Bakugou refused to submit to an alpha, but he had another idea.

》♡|♡|♡《

Comment, Vote, and Follow!

Toodles~