13

Bakugou was alone in the cell, looking for ways to get out. But without his quirk, it was hopeless. He was trying not to panic. That was proving to be a challenge thinking about all the things that were going to happen.

Dabi and Shigaraki appeared again. Bakugou returned to the corner.

"You do have a powerful quirk," Shigaraki smirked. "You would sell for a high price, but you power could be useful to the league."

Dabi then followed, "But that omega smell needs to go. The only way to do that is to mate."

Bakugou's blood ran cold. Dabi opened the cell door. The omega growled and yelled for him to stay back.

"Woah, relax." Dabi chuckled. "You get to pick."

Before Katsuki could fight, the alpha threw him over his shoulder. They took Bakugou into a larger room, the omega kicking and yelling the entire way there. Dabi dropped him to the floor.

"Everyone here is an unmated alpha. You can chose which one you want." Shigaraki smiled. "But keep in mind that I'm the leader of this league."

Shigaraki, Dabi, Compress, and a bunch of the league were gathered around him. They all had hungry, excited eyes. Their villain staus made it hard to mate. Like heroes, they were hardly any villain omegas.

Bakugou growled, "I already have a mate."

Spinner stepped closer and pulled his shirt down to reveal the nape of his neck. "No mark. All you have is the faint smell of some alpha."

Bakugou kicked the villain away. Shigaraki shooed him away from the omega.

"Now, now. He's a teammate, so give him some respect." Shigaraki chastized. He then turned to the omega. "I treat powerful omegas with respect."

Dabi shoved the man back. "Flattery is cheating! Plus, he'd obviously want someone with a stronger quirk." His blue flames lit up. "I'd be able to protect him."

"You forget, I own you!" Shigaraki shot back.

The pair were about to attack one another, but Kuroguri stopped them. "That's enough, both of you. You're pressuring the poor thing."

Bakugou shot his head towards each alpha there. They all smelled of alcohol and sweat, far from Izuku's clean and comfortable smell. Kuroguri helped Bakugou to his feet. The purple mist didn't smell of alpha or omega.

"You're not making a good impression on him." Kuroguri shot.

Shigaraki rolled his eyes and asked Bakugou, "So, who will it be?"

Suddenly. there was a knock at the door, confusing everyone. A voice then called, "Pizza!"

Silence followed as everyone shared confused looks. The wall then crashed in, and to Bakugou's relief, it was All Might. The villains around him panicked.

Appearing from the smoke followed Izuku. All Might scolded, "I told you to stay back. It was dangerous to even think about coming here alone."

"It's my mate, All Might." Izuku shot back. "I gotta prove myself."

Bakugou tried to rush to Izuku, but a hand wrapped around his throat. Shigaraki clamped four fingers into the omega's throat, barely lifting his middle finger away.

"You're really starting to piss me off." Shigaraki scowled.

|♡|♡|♡|

Follow, Vote, and Comment!

Sorry for the wait!

Toodles~