20

Bakugou jumped into the field, firing off explosions. The villains hadn't seen him at his full potential until then, and they all realized their mistake in taking the omega for granted. One villain tried to use overpowering alpha pheromones to intimidate Bakugou. 

The explosive blond did something unexpected. He released an extremely intense omega scent. Every alpha in his sight snapped their heads towards him, but he wasn't afraid of them. This was his plan. 

Izuku panicked and ran to protect him, but a few villains beat him. Katsuki fired explosions towards them, launching the villains back. Dabi got close, with his right hand beginning to burn. 

"You are such a bratty omega, yknow?" Dabi sneered. "You need to be put in your place."

Dabi raised his hand to burn Bakugou. He wouldn't incinerate him because he wanted the omega for himself. Bakugou turned to Dabi, his smug smirk falling into an innocent, doe-eyed stare. 

"Alpha~" Sweetly sang Bakugou. 

Dabi was tackled by a random villain in a battle. Bakugou was using his omega to string them along. Izuku made his way to Bakugou, but he pushed Izuku away from him.

"Stand back," Bakugou commanded. 

Looking into his eyes, Izuku saw pure confidence. It was the same glint in his eyes from when they were younger - when everyone thought he was an alpha. In an epiphany, Izuku realized that power isn't associated with gender like he had been taught all his life. Everyone just fell into the role of dominant and submissive. 

Bakugou was surrounded by a wave of villains looking at him with hungry eyes. The omega grinned wickedly and pointed his hand to the ground. He fired an explosion, launching him above the crowd. Using everything in him, he set off a ground-shaking explosion over all of them. Izuku had to duck and cover his ears. 

There was a sudden silence as smoke circled the air. Izuku's ears were ringing a bit. Bakugou emerged, exhausted from the large-scale attack. Villains lay unconscious on the ground. 

"Heh, what a bunch of idiots," Bakugou smirked. 

Izuku stared at him in awe. Shigaraki was trembling with fury. Another portal opened, and out came a large Nomu, growling with a zombie stare. Bakugou was strong, but he was still a teen. All Might finally arrived, allowing Izuku and Bakugou to assist their classmates. 

Izuku was at a loss for words. He wanted to say something, but nothing came out. Bakugou turned his whole world upside down. 

After an intense battle, the villains retreated, leaving the pair behind. Even with their help, Izuku and Bakugou were arrested for interrogation. Their classmates gaped as they saw the large crater formed by Bakuou's blast. Seeing him carried off in handcuffs was the icing on the cake. 

Bakugou was placed in the same police car as Izuku. The officer left them there to question Aizawa. The alpha's face was frozen. Bakugou leaned back on the seat with a smug smirk. 

"Let me guess," Bakugou scoffed, "I'm strong for an omega?"

Izuku looked up at him like he did when they were kids. "You're strong, period."

|♡|♡|♡|

Comment, Vote, and Follow!

Toodles~