7

"What you two did was completely stupid and could've ended badly!" Aizawa scolded. "You should've told me immediately."

Bakugou crossed his arms, letting it all go through one ear and out the other. Izuku had to speak.

"I'm sorry, sensei."

Nezu added, "The outcome of this is that you have decided to become mates, correct? There is consent on both sides?"

Izuku looked to Bakugou. The omega nodded, "Yeah, so don't move me to the omega dorms. I'll be fine."

Aizawa refused, "That's too dangerous. Regardless if you're mates or not, the last thing we need is students fooling around in the dorms."

Both Izuku and Bakugou's faces blushed. It was embarrassing hearing your teacher say something like that. Nezu practically cackled seeing their red cheeks.

After catching his breath, Nezu reminded, "Aizawa is quite correct about that. This is a school afterall. However, considering you two have already mated, I suppose it's fine that Bakugou stay in the same dorm."

Izuku shared a nervous look with his mate. "Well, we haven't actually mated yet. We just decided yesterday."

Aizawa pinched the bridge of his nose and let out a sigh of defeat. He gave up on the conversation cause nobody was listening to him.

Nezu pointed to Bakugou's neck. "Then, what's all that?"

Izuku smiled proudly, earning an embarrassed punch in the arm. Nezu could see the situation going on.

"Before next month, I want you two and your parents to talk about how things will be settled. Until then, it would be safer to have Bakugou temporarily sleep in the omega dorms."

That was the final order from the principal. Izuku was glad that it wasn't Aizawa's call. Their teacher would've separated them. Bakugou was more concerned that Aizawa would remove him from class 1 - A.

What was worse is that the moment they returned back to class, all eyes were on them. Kirishima stared Izuku up and down.

"What the hell are you staring at?" Bakugou snarled, raising his hands in a threatening manner.

Kirishima questioned, "Was - Was that a nest I saw in your room the other day?"

Izuku stepped in front of Bakugou, feeling challenged by the alpha. Kirishima pointed, "See what I mean? He acts like Bakugou is an omega!"

Bakugou's breath hitched in his throat. He stuttered, "An o-omega?"

"Midoriya was in Bakugou's room." Kirishima revealed. "And his room has a faint omega smell!"

Denki shouted, "Did Midoriya give you those hickeys?"

Izuku sensed Bakugou growing fearful. The omega was backing out of the classroom. Their classmates started prying more.

"Are you an omega, Bakugou?" Mina asked.

Tsu wondered, "If he is, does that mean he's Midoriya's mate?"

Mineta smirked, "An omega that aggressive? Must be a power bottom. Lucky Midoriya!"

Bakugou suddenly sprinted away from the class, hyperventilating. Izuku yelled at his classmates before taking off after him. That reaction confirmed it for the class – the explosive Kastuki Bakugou was an omega. And the other thing that shocked them was that Izuku, the person he insulted most, seemed to be his mate.

》♡|♡|♡《

Comment, Vote, Follow!

Toodles~