2

Bakugou waited for the weekend. He stood outside Izuku's room sweating bullets. It was submit to an alpha or get help from Izuku. Both are not ideal, but he had to choose the lesser of two evils.

He knocked, and Izuku answered, "Kacchan? Is everything okay?"

"Let me in now." Bakugou ordered.

Midoriya stepped to the side nervously. Katsuki walked in, sniffling the familiar smell he considered a sanctuary.

"I - I need your help with something."

Izuku's eyes widened a bit. "Of course, Kacchan, anything! I'm surprised you aptly came to me for help! Not that it's a bad thing, I'm just surprised-"

"Quit muttering!" Snapped the omega. He took a deep breath and with a voice barely audible, he admitted, "I'm an omega."

Izuku stared for a bit. He awkwardly chuckled, "That's a weird joke." After seeing his friend's embarrassed face, he gaped, "Wait, really? You're actually an omega, like getting heats and stuff?"

"Idiot, what other kind is there?" Katsuki growled. He grew reserved. "Look, my pharmacy just got shut down."

"It's because of the suppressant war going on." Izuku assumed. "I'm so sorry, Kacchan. How can I help?"

Bakugou scratched the back of his neck. "I need an alpha."

Midoriya's face grew ten shades red, followed by muttered noises. Bakugou quickly clarified, "Not to mate with! I just need my scent covered. Can I switch some clothes with you? And could you spread your scent in my room?"

It took a moment for Midoriya's heart to start again. He nodded eagerly, "Anything to help Kacchan!"

"Don't get to excited. I'm not claiming you as my alpha!" Katsuki growled.

"No, no, no, I'd never think that!"

Izuku gathered a couple shirts and a hoodie and walked to Bakugou's dorm room. Along the way, they ran into Kirishima. He was examing Bakugou's room, sniffing the air around it.

Izuku stepped infront of Bakugou by order of his alpha's instinct. "Kirishima, what are sniffing for?"

The red head looked to Bakugou, "Dude, did you have an omega in your room?"

Katsuki's stomach grew tight with fear. Izuku spoke up for him. "It's none of your business who's been in his room. Leave it."

Midoriya grabbed Bakugou's wrist and pulled him into the room. He was sure to shoot Kirishima a warning glare before slamming the door shut.

The small interaction as Izuku's alpha more prominent. He felt challenged by Kirishima's intrest on Bakugou, and though Bakugou wasn't his mate, he felt responsible for the omega now.

Izuku got to work spreading his pheromones everywhere. He went to the bed first, crawling in and stretching out onto the blankets.

"Hey, I said you're not my alpha. I don't need you protecting me!" Bakugou shot, going to his closet to hang up the alpha-scented garments.

Izuku bickered, "Quit acting all high up. I'm an alpha, it's my job to protect omegas, whether they're my mate, friend, or classmate."

Midoriya rubbed his face against Bakugou's pillows. He secretly smelled his friend's scent, enjoying the sweetness of caramel. After pretty much claiming the bed, he investigated Bakugou's closet.

"Don't let it go to your head. You don't own me in anyway." Bakugou warned.

Izuku chortled, "I'll try not to."

》♡|♡|♡《

Comment, Vote, and Follow!

Toodles~