10

As the end of the semester came, Aizawa planned a trip for the class. It was a quirk training camp.

On the bus, Katsuki sat with Izuku. He was slowly but surely accepting Midoriya as his mate. He started to subconsciously grab his alpha's hand when they were together, not caring who was around.

Kirishima and Midoriya were still tense around each other. Ever since Midoriya's shift in behavior, lots of their classmates didn't want to be around him or Bakugou. Pretty much all except for Izuku's small friend group. But even they were reaching a boiling point.

"Hey, Midoriya, I have to ask." Shoto wondered from the bus seat behind. "If Bakugou's your mate, how come he still smells good?"

The class gave Todoroki a wide-eyed, are you crazy look. Bakugou's face went red, and he buried himself in Izuku's arms.

Midoriya took a deep breath. "It's a claim thing for now, until we speak with our parents. Should I be worried, Todoroki-kun?"

Shoto shook his head, "No, I was just curious."

Uraraka from beside him entered the conversation. "Hey, Bakugou. Can I ask you questions about omegas? I've hardly known one before."

Bakugou growled, "Why are you people so nosy!"

"Ah, I forgot, we shouldn't ask so much," Shoto reminded. "He must be nervous telling things to people because of the omega traders."

Bakugou grew nervous at the thought of them. It was a serious problem. Izuku grew more protective.

"I heard they have pills that trigger heats!" Recalled Mina.

Other students followed.

"I thought they just trained them."

"No way, some of the survivors were already mated!"

"Wait, they take mated omegas too?"

Bakugou began to slightly shiver. Izuku suddenly shouted, "Can you talk about anything else?"

Aizawa scolded the class for talking about a disturbing topic. They apologized to the omega.

The training was intense, and everyone was putting in their best. Mostly because class 1-B was there too. The classes were head to head, competing to be the better group.

It was going well, until the courage test. Each class had a chance to scare each other to test their courage. It started with the smoke, then the first few villains showed up.

Izuku was with Bakugou, keeping a close eye on him. A loud crash alerted them of the villains' presence.

"Someone's attacking the camp." Midorya muttered, pulling Bakugou close.

Shoto was with them. He suggested, "We need to keep Bakugou under close watch. The villains could be traders."

Bakugou growled, "I'm not afraid of those extras! I'll blow them to hell!"

Izuku kissed Bakugou's cheek, making him blush to high heaven. The omega elbowed his mate.

Izuku sighed, "Please, let me take care of you, as your alpha."

"You swore to let me be a hero!" Bakugou scowled.

"And until you are, let me protect you."

Bakugou squinted at Midoriya. Shoto didn't feel it was his place to intervene, but he advised, "They could be traders, Bakugou, so you need to stick with alphas for now."

A deep voice rasped, "So, that's the omega?" Dabi appeared from the shadows.

》♡|♡|♡《

Comment, Vote, and Follow!

Toodles~