9

Kirishima and Mineta snuck in the building undetected. They decided to split up to cover more ground.

Kirishima was quietly creeping. He sniffed the air to locate either of the opponents, and the scent of Izuku's musk wafted to him. He hardened his fist, prepared to fight. He suddenly felt a hard tap on his shoulder. Before Kirishima could react, Izuku delivered a punch tohis face.

Kirishima went crashing through a wall. When the smoke cleared, he barely pulled himself up. Izuku moved closer, his quirk encircling him.

"And that was only five percent." Izuku maliciously chuckled.

Kirishima pulled himself up. He winced from the impact. "So he really is an omega. That's why you think I'm an enemy."

Izuku stared at him, unimpressed. Kirishima scowled, "You know, it's really irresponsible of you, as an alpha, to let your omega become a hero. Being a hero is dangerous!"

Midoriya felt a pang of embarrassment. He agreed with Kirishima on that - it's too dangerous for an omega to be a hero. Especially with the omega traders out there. A rare omega can run for high price, and Bakugou was definitely something for top market.

"It's what he's wanted since childhood." Izuku revealed, powering up another punch. "I'll be able to protect him and give him everything he wants."

Izuku raised his fist, and Kirishima prepared by hardening his body.

On the other side of the building, Mineta was hightailing from Bakugou. Despite being an omega, his quirk was dangerous.

"Come back her, you perverted bastard!" Bakugou yelled, propelling towards the scared boy.

Mineta fretted, "I didn't mean it!"

Their battle was interrupted by a wall blasting through. When the smoke cleared, Mineta's eyes widened, seeing his teammate unconscious and bloody. Izuku walled out through the newly made hole, easily strolling through the rubble.

"Now, onto the next one." Izuku smiled.

Bakugou ticked his tongue, "I call dibs, stupid deku!"

Aizawa came over the ear peices, "That's enough. It's over."

Mineta fell to the floor in relief. Kirishima was out cold. Izuku smirked to his mate, who rolled his eyes in return.

It was clear that Izuku and Bakugou had won, but the omega wasn't too pleased with the battle. Izuku tried placing his hand on Katsuki's waist, but he swatted it away.

"I'm not some pathetic weakling, Deku." Bakugou growled. "I could've fought the grape bastard on my own!"

Izuku defended, "I'm sure, but it was more personal than anything."

Bakugou mumbled something under his breath before turning around and hugging Midoriya. The class went mental. The girls were fawning over the adorable display, and the guys sent hoots towards the pair. Aizawa appeared, sending his scarf to separate the pair.

"This is a school." Aizawa reminded. "There will be no PDA."

Bakugou scoffed, "You're just jealous that you don't have a mate!"

Aizawa wrapped his mouth. "That's enough, Bakugou."

Izuku was proud to see Kirishima in such rough state, but something did linger in his mind. Could he really let Bakugou become a hero?

》♡|♡|♡《

Comment, Vote, and Follow!

Toodles~