Cԋαρƚҽɾ Fσυɾ

"Do you not want to go out with me again?"

"A.. Ah..." Wei Wuxian did not know how to reply that so after a long time of fiddling, he said,

"L..let's order food first. We can chat later."

There was a slight itch in Yibo's heart when Xiao Zhan said that but he told himself that he must have some patience, and to cover up the itch in his heart, he just replied Zhan with a 'Mn'. Xiao Zhan being the most oblivious person ever, was proud of himself for tactfully changing the direction of the conversation and began to think seriously on the menu.

When they had finally ordered a d the food was served, Wang Yibo asked, breaking the silence,

"Is the food to your liking?"

"Yeah... yeah... very delicious!" Xiao Zhan said stuffing another piece of meat in. His muffled voice brought a little smile on Yibo.

"Have more then." Yibo said politely.

"Big brother, you don't know about me. I am the kind of a person who wouldn't wait until someone ask me to eat. Food, money, beauty, I consider these three the most important in life. And now even if you ask me to stop, I wouldn't stop eating. So I am very sorry in advance if your bill increases." Xiao Zhan said with a laugh.

His speech was very childish and silly but to Wang Yibo, his every little word, meant a lot. So he listened carefully for all that Xiao Zhan said and at last couldn't help asking,

"Big brother?"

"Eh... did I just call you that?" Xiao Zhan asked unaware.

"Yes." Wang Yibo replied.

"Eh.. Well... May be I did." Xiao Zhan shrugged it off with another one of his stupid smile and to cover up his embarrassment, he said, "Eat, eat, the food will turn cold."

Wang Yibo kindly obliged for he did not know what else he could do. He had always dreamt of being together with Xiao Zhan and now that was finally happening, he could not control the butterflies and bubbles surging in him.

Wang Yibo was too immersed in his thoughts, when Xiao Zhan asked,

"Hey, do you always spend so much money on a single meal?"

"I rarely eat food outside. I prefer homemade food the most."

"Oh.. I see.." Xiao Zhan dragged and then he halted his eating as if he had remembered something and asked,

"Hold on. Does that mean... if I had to marry you, I would have to do the cooking?"

Wang Yibo let out a laugh at that, "Servents will take care of it."

"That's good, that's good." Xiao Zhan cried. "I am nill in cooking." He exclaimed.

"You don't have to worry about it."

Xiao Zhan showed a thumbs up at that but then soon realized that Wang Yibo could not see, so he said, "Duly noted."

"Then.. How many servants do you have? Do they do all your works?" Xiao Zhan questioned curiously for he was intrigued by the idea of having servants all around you and doing all your works while you just idle.

"I don't know the number of servants. And it's them who complete our house chores."

"Wow, so luxurious, huh?" Xiao Zhan asked.

Wang Yibo kept silent for he did not know if it was anything to be proud of. But Xiao Zhan continued,

"So to put it simply, all you need is just a wife, not a house wife. I see... Your mom is very lucky, if you ask me. She doesn't have to do any house works. Just with one word, all her chores will be completed."