Cԋαρƚҽɾ Nιɳҽƚყ Eιɠԋƚ

"God, I wanna eat you," Xiao Zhan mumbled against his lips.

Wang Yibo supported his body on the mattress with his arms, reciprocating the kiss, while being mindful not to lean his weight against Zhan's swollen belly. Xiao Zhan grabbed Yibo above his and flipped their positions, surprising Wang Yibo with his rare display of strength.

"I'm gonna suck you, bubbie," Xiao Zhan mumbled lovingly, moving away from Wang Yibo's lap as a smile tugged the corners of the young man's lips at the image of his hard cock resting against his stomach.

Xiao Zhan grabbed it, laying on his side next to it. One hand supported his head as the other started stroking slowly up and down Wang Yibo's dick. As his pace increased, the bulbous rosy tip leaked precum under the Zhan's hungry eyes. He gathered the juices with his hand, using them to lubricate his gland. "You're so big..." Xiao Zhan mewled, feeling Wang Yibo's cock grew some inches on his fist.

Wang Yibo hovered over his elbows. His lusty gaze made Zhan's thighs squeeze together. Zhan bit his lower lip as he grabbed the big member with his hand and started peppering some sweet, adoring kisses around its length without losing contact with those green, intense pearls. Wang Yibo sighed, feeling Zhan's wet lips all around his dick. "Fuck, baby..." he purred, shouting his eyes and pushing his head back against the cushions.

When Xiao Zhan licked his lips clean, he felt Wang Yibo's precum meet his tasting buds, making his hum at the sweet taste of his husband's scent traveling down his throat. "Oh, I'm gonna make you feel so good, honey." Xiao Zhan purred as he stroked the dick, lovingly nuzzling his face against it, hearing Wang Yibo's cute whimpers in response mixing with his silly giggles. His sweet noises sent shivers to his clit.

"Yeah, Angel," Wang Yibo grumbled, looking down right when Zhan's tongue scooped out to give his wet tip some kitten licks to swirl it all around the slit. "Oh, baby, just like that, you're so good..." The red-haired praised as his hand travelled down to move a strand of hair out of Zhan's blushed face.

Zhan melted at the loving, sweet praises. Xiao Zhan leaned down into Wang Yibo's tender touch, feeling his fingertips caressing his pinky cheek. He sent Wang Yibo the most beautiful smile to later kiss the palm of his hand. Then, his attention was drawn back to the hard dick standing proudly still as if begging to be fucked.

So, he did. Xiao Zhan wrapped his reddened lips around the bulbous rosy, wet cock's tip and started sucking hard at it, just as if it were the most delicious lollipop he got the chance to taste. Obscene slurping and sucking noises came from his drooling mouth as Wang Yibo mewled needily at the sensation. "Oh my God, Angel, feels so fuckin' good." Yibo keened, making hold of Zhan's brown hair with his fist as he looked down at those green-doe eyes. His heart pounding hard against his chest at the image.

Zhan's head bobbed up and down Wang Yibo's cock. His cheeks hollowed around the shaft, as he felt the intense, dizzy need of making his husband convulse inside his mouth filling his entire system. As if Zhan's will was to make Wang Yibo go crazy. And he was so fucking good at it...

Zhan's warm mouth sucked and hummed hungrily around his cock, suddenly, he settled Wang Yibo's hand upon his head as if demanding some guidance. Wang Yibo grunted as his long eyelashes fluttered at the sensation, and he let out the hottest groan. "Fuck, baby!" He screamed shakily, pushing his husband's head deeper, "Just like that, keep going, keep going, God, you're such a good Zhan–" his hips twitched unconsciously, making Zhan gag around his dick as its tip hit the back of his throat.

Xiao Zhan took the opportunity to completely sink his mouth against the length, his nose brushing the soft skin of his pelvis as he deep-throated his beloved. "Oh, fuck, Angel–" He heard Wang Yibo's cute whimpers mixing with his fast heartbeat in his ears, blood rushing through his body. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum, baby, I'm gonna–"