...єριℓοgυє...

"A-yaun, happy birthday!" Jiang Yanli cried, taking the one year old baby in her arms from Xiao Zhan.

"Your aunt has got a gift for you." She said.

"Jie, you already bought him a lot of toys and dresses. What now?" Xiao Zhan asked.

"This is his birthday gift!" She exclaimed.

Before Xiao Zhan could say anything, Madam Yu came along with Jiang Cheng.

"Baby, come to your grandma!" Yu Ziyuan yelled, taking A-yaun to her arms.

"Mother, I was holding him." Jiang Yanli muttered.

"I am sorry but I need the baby now." Came Wang Qiren's voice. "You guys have been keeping him fir too long. I just got back."

"I came now too." Yi Ziyuan held A-yaun tight.

Wang Yuan giggled in Yu Ziyuan's arms. There was never a more delightful baby than this baby and everyone knew it.

"See, he likes to stay with me more." She said.

"But..." Qiren was about to protest when a voice was heard behind them.

"Could I please have the honor to hold my baby?" Wang Yibo asked.

Xiao Zhan went up to his husband and pouted, "They are fighting over our baby. Yibo, you should ask Xichen Ge to work hard and impregnate Jiang Cheng. Or else, we won't be able to have A-yaun with us."

"Xiao Zhan, shut up!" Jiang Cheng yelled.

"He is right." Wang Yibo interrupted then towards his brother, who had gone red and said, "Brother, you heard Zhan. You should make it fast."

"They are right." Qiren agreed. "Xichen, you are married now. You should be having a baby too."

"What the..." Jiang Cheng had turned himself into a tomato and with everyone's eyes on him, he could not stay there anymore. "I will be waiting down at the party." With that he left.

"Oh, yes! Party!" Jiang Yanli said. "We should head downstairs too. Guests will be waiting for us."

And so all of them headed downstairs, Yu Ziyuan still holding A-yaun tight in her arms.

-

It was the first year birthday of Wang Yuan and it was celebrated grandly. There were so many guests who had arrived and it included, family, friends and their colleagues. It felt so nice to be present in the party as love was radiated through every corner.

Soon, the cake was cut and one by one came to congratulate the young couple, Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan on their baby's birthday and wished them a very happy long life together.

Time passed quickly and it was almost midnight already. Most of the guests had left and now all those who remained were close family and friends.

Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan sat on the farthest end of the sofa, holding their baby in their arms.

"Angel," Wang Yibo said, "A-yaun is already one year old. He is growing fast."

"Shut up. You speak as if he had grown old. He is just one year old."

"Yeah but... I just feel like time flies fast." Yibo admitted.

"Yeah, I know that you are worried about you getting old and losing your handsome face?"

"So you finally accept that I am handsome?" Yibo asked, beaming.

"Slip of the tongue."

"Truth comes out eventually." Yibo said nudging Zhan with his nose.

"Yibo, behave."

"Can I not romance with my husband?" Yibo asked, pretending to be hurt.

"Not in public. And our baby is here."

"Alright, alright." Yibo said kissing Zhan's head. All of a sudden, his voice turned serious, "Baby," he called.

"Which baby? Me or A-yaun?"

"My husband."

"Yeah?"

"Thank you." Yibo said whole heartedly.

"Thank you for what?"

"For everything. For coming into my life. For marrying me. For accepting me. For loving me. For everything!"

"I was forced to marry you."

"But loving me was your own choice."

"I guess so."

"What do you mean by guess so?"

"I don't know." Zhan said, making Yibo whine.

"You know what, now I believe in my brother's words." Yibo said after a while.

"What words?"

Yibo smiled, saying, "Love is blind."

Zhan smiled too, and their smile conveyed all their feeling and emotions. It was so heart warming yet heart wrenching. The smoke said all that they had gone through and how much their life had turned into better.

Zhan looked into Yibo's eyes, his tears threatening to fall in happiness. He managed out a bitter laugh before saying, "Yeah. Love is blind and I realized it after meeting you."

Their lips met and it was a prolong kiss, one that was filled with both happiness and sadness.

"Bubbie, I love you."

"I love you too, my angel!"