Cԋαρƚҽɾ Sιxƚყ Tɯσ

Xiao Zhan gasped for air when Wang Yibo finally let go of him. He knew that his lips must be red and swollen. May be it would bleed of Yibo kissed him just one more time.

"Baby....." Yibo panted, "I just want to have you right now. I just want to make you mine and put an end to everything. Can I?"

"What.... What do you mean?"

"Let's consummate our marriage." Yibo stated.

"Wang...." Zhan was about to yell at Yibo when Yibo smacked his lips with his own.

Their bodies were pressed together heatedly against the floor, breathing heavily as their lips pressed together. Zhan could taste their shared breath, feel the thud of their combined heartbeat as Yibo fumbled to take off Zhan's clothes.

Zhan did not want to give in so easily so he battled for dominance. But it only made the things worse. Their kiss got even more intense and Zhan could feel Yibo's hard rock swelling even more. Yibo's thick bulge brushed against his wetness and Zhan could help but moan which let Yibo into his mouth. Finally being let in, Yibo could not hold himself anymore. Wang Yibo began tasting every single corner of his mouth, sucking Zhan's tongue as if it was his favorite candy.

In that moment, nothing else mattered – no worries or fears, no past or future. Not only for Zhan but also for Yibo. There was only the heat of the moment, the electricity between them, and the pure, unbridled passion of their kiss. It was a moment they would remember forever, a moment that would stay with them, long after the kiss had ended.

The kiss lasted for what felt like an eternity, their lips parting only for brief moments to catch their breath. They explored each other's mouths with a gentle urgency, their tongues intertwining in a dance of passion and desire.

Wang Yibo was getting impatient. He just wanted to make Xiao Zhan his! He could not wait anymore!

He bit Zhan's bottom lip, pulling it hard and finally let go of it, tasting the blood on it. He was satisfied with himself when Zhan hissed, smacking him.

"You beast!" he cried.

"Your beast!" Yibo corrected him.

Yibo got off Zhan, unzipped his pants and pulled it down in a go, leaving only in his underwear.

"Wang Yibo, you really can't be serious!" Zhan exclaimed.

"I am serious." Yibo stated and pulled down Zhan's underwear too, leave him all naked with just a t-shirt on.

"Yibo...!" Zhan yelled.

"Keep your voice low or you will attract attention." Yibo reminded him.

Xiao Zhan shuddered at the cold air on him. His wet cunt! He covered his private part with his hands, feeling very embarrassed. He just wanted to bury himself deep down in the ground, for he was dying on shame. They were out in the open and he was naked! But.... He could feel his precum dripping onto the floor. How come he like it?!

Xiao Zhan was too immersed in his thoughts that he was too late to realize something hard was brushing against his skin. But when he did realize, it was too late! Wang Yibo was on top of him back again, spreading his legs wide and placing himself in between his legs seeming like he was ready for the action. He too had removed his pant and underwear and was also naked below just like him!

"Yibo... what...." Wang Yibo covered his mouth with his hands, not letting him speak.

And then he said, "Baby, I too initially planned to give you a grand first night. But it seems like it won't happen any sooner. I am sorry but I will make it up for you. You don't have to worry. I will make sure that you enjoy every single second with me from now on with my every thrust. I will make sure that you see stars with my every move. I will make sure that you would love it and in the end you will beg for more."

Zhan bit on his hand which was covering his mouth, making Yibo hiss in pain. Being released, Zhan said,

"Wang Yibo, I won't.... Ah...." Zhan moaned unable to do finish his sentence for Yibo had put a finger in his wet pussy.

"Come on, continue." Yibo said, fingering Zhan.

Yibo could feel Zhan's hole tighten around his finger and he felt the heat of it. Yibo inhaled sharply for his cock was throbbing in pain, wanting to be buried deep in that heat of Zhan's.

Yibo breathed heavily, unable to control his surging desire. He put in another finger making Zhan moan louder.

"Yibo..." Zhan dug his nails on Yibo, making Yibo go wild.

Yibo began fingering Zhan faster who now had four fingers in him. Yibo began hitting Zhan's sensitive points, making Zhan's eyes watery. Zhan was on heavens.

"Yibo... yibo.... Fuck ah....."

"Baby, you are driving me crazy..." Yibo heaved. He was finding it impossible to control himself and his hard cock.

Yibo's words were adding heat to him. Zhan could feel himself getting closer to orgasm and he found it very hard to keep his voice low!

"Ah.... Ngh..... Yibo...."

"Yes, my husband. I am at your service."

"Ngh.... I am..... Mmm.... Mmm.... Close....."

"Then cum for me baby." Yibo replied pressing on Zhan's sensitive point.

"Ah..." Zhan cried, leaving a long scratch on Yibo's back. Zhan arched his back, unable to control the pool of pleasure building in him, ready to flow out any minute.

"Yeah baby... Come on. I just want to see how much it makes you turned on to be fingered in such an open place where anyone could see you spread wide open and your hole dripping wet for me."

"Fuck...." Zhan yelled. He shuddered as he finally shot out his orgasm onto Yibo's fingers who felt pleased with himself for making Zhan a mess already.

°°°°°°°

Please make sure to leave your comments and votes. It will be really appreciated. 

Hope you enjoyed!