Cԋαρƚҽɾ Tԋιɾƚყ Oɳҽ

Ever since Meng Yao met Wang Yibo, he had loved him, secretly. He had always loved him, for almost a two years now.

Meng Yao never considered Wang Yibo as his boss. He had always taken him for his alpha, for his mate, for his future husband and especially, as his lover. So, it came out as an utter astonishment, when he heard Wang Yibo was getting married. As much as he knew about Yibo , never once did he think Yibo would have a lover or even a crush at least.

Meng Yao could not believe his ears at the news of Yibo's marriage. He was shocked to the core. He thought Wang Xichen was just joking with him but when he was sent the pics of Wang Yibo in his wedding attire with another omega he punched the wall. It should be him standing beside Wang Yibo not anyone else!

Now that he knew Wang Yibo was married, he still did not give up on him. He swore to himself that he would do anything to make Yibo his. Only his. Even at the cost of killing Yibo's husband.

At the moment he saw Xiao Zhan, he realized what would have made Wang Yibo marry him . Anyone would want to marry that beauty. 'A natural masterpiece' He told himself.

Something struck him then, 'Wang Vibo is blind. How could he have seen Xiao Zhan? Did he marry Xiao Zhan for his beauty or is there any other? Did they have any past encounters? No matter what the reason is, I will soon throw Xiao Zhan away from Yibo's life and make him never come back, I will make Wang Yibo mine and only mine . It will happen sooner than later. There is no place in Yibo's heart and life except me and even if he wanted to have someone else, I will not let him. He is mine and not even the Almighty could change it." Meng yao smirked at that thought.

Meng You enjoyed his breakfast with Wang Yibo very much. He felt really glad. But soon his happiness faded! He heard Wang Yibo calling out for Xiao Zhan,

"Xiao Zhan", Yibo called but there was no sign of him. He called again. And this times, he got a reply,

"I am here," Xiao Zhan answered from upstairs.

Wang Vibo hummed, and made his way upstairs, leaving Meng Yao alone with Wang Xichen.

When he was almost in the middle of the staircase, Xiao Zhan had already reached him,

 "Did you call me?" he asked.

"Yes. I have something to tell you." Yibo replied.

"What is it?" Xiao Zhan asked peeking at the downstairs where he could see Meng Yao sitting alone, Wang Xichen leaving him behind.

Wang Yibo inched closer to Xiao Zhan and asked in a low voice,

"Is brother around?"

"No."

Wang Yibo held Xiao Zhan's hand and said, " I am sorry. I don't want to leave you alone but I don't want to stress brother with the company works. For the last two weeks he was the who had been taking care of everything in the company. I don't want to burden him with my works too. That's why I wanted to go."

"It's ok." Xiao Zhan said feeling happy that Yibo wasn't tired of him as he had thought and had really wanted help to his brother

"Xiao Zhan, is it really ok? Shall I drop you at your home and pick you up in the evening?" Yibo asked next.

"No, no!" Xiao Zhan hurried. "Madam Yu will not like having me there anymore."

"Then are you going to stay here?"

"Yeah... Wen Ning is here. I will be fine." Xiao Zhan assured Wang Yibo who was looking very worried.

"How about you come to the Company with me?" Yibo asked next.

"Hey no! What will I even do there?"

"You don't have to do anything. Just stay with me."

'Stay with me?' Xiao Zhan repeated those words on his mind and he could feel kind of bubbly feeling arising in him.

"Stay with you?" he asked in a low voice.

"Yes. You can stay with me as long as you like."

'Stay with me as long as you like.' Those words made Zhan's heart warm. 'But don't you like someone else? What if I take your words seriously?' Xiao Zhan asked to himself.

"Don't trouble yourself with me, Xiao Zhan said, squeezed Yibo's hand and turned around to leave to his room, tears running down his face . He cried in his heart .

"Don't trouble yourself with me, Wang Vibo, Live the life you love."

>>>>>>>>>

Please make sure to leave your comments and votes. It will be really appreciated.