Cԋαρƚҽɾ Tԋιɾƚყ Sιx

Wang Yibo had waited for almost five years for Xiao Zhan. He knew how hardly he had spent these five years. Every single day and night, he was haunted by Xiao Zhan. There was not a single second which he had spent without thinking of Xiao Zhan.

And now that he had Xiao Zhan right beside him, he will not let go of him no matter what. He will hold onto Xiao Zhan until his last breath at any cost.

Yibo knew he had hurt Zhan's feelings by standing up for Meng Yao. He knew Zhan was deeply hurt . And was distancing himself from Yibo. But Wang Yibo did not want that to happen. He will somehow win back Xiao Zhan.

Last night, Wang Yibo had been unable to sleep. He had been racking his brain for a solution to this problem the whole night. It was almost dawn when he had been able to grab some sleep finally but only after finding the solution. Wang Yibo was very excited in the early morning. He did not seem like someone who had been awake the previous night.

Wang Yibo heard the bathroom door click open and he smiled for his nose hit Xiao Zhan's sweet fragrant.

"Good morning! Wang Yibo called out.

"Good morning, Second Master Wang." Xiao Zhan replied.

"How was last evening? Did you have fun with Nie Huisang?"

"Yes." Zhan replied shortly.

"Good to know." Wang Yibo heard Xiao Zhan hum under his breath.

"By the way," Yibo said "Don't use too much of body lotion."

"Sorry?" Xiao Zhan asked surprised for he thought he misheard it.

"I asked you not to use too much of body lotion."

"Oh."

"Won't you ask me why?" Yibo asked.

"Second Master Wang can tell me the reason if he wants to." Yibo clicked his tongue.

Xiao than was doing too much!

"Because it is ruining your scent. Your scent is very intoxicating and when you use this, your scent smells a little artificial. I like it when it is natural." Yibo said, smiling.

Xiao Zhan kept quiet and did not answer. He knew Wang Yibo was sugar coating him.

"Xiao Zhan, say something! Yibo cried.

"I am sorry, Second Master Wang. I have got nothing to say."

Wang Yibo narrowed his eyes, thinking, 'Let's see for how long you can keep this act.'

"Alright, then. Since you have nothing to say, I will continue for I have a very important thing to tell you, I know you will love it."

"I hope so." Xiao Zhan replied.

"Well, I heard that your brother is looking for a job. Is it true?"

"Yes," Zhan answered a little puzzled .

"And that your sister is also planning for her wedding with Jin Zixuan, right?"

"Yeah..." Zhan was now very puzzled.

"As you already know, I am the great Second Master Wang, right?" Wong Yibo asked emphasising.

"So?" Xiao Zhan asked muddle – headed.

"So, you know that... I am capable of not letting these happen, right?"

"Sorry?" Xiao Zhan asked in a low voice fearing something bad was going to happen.

"Let me make it more clearer to you. Xiao Zhan, I have some conditions for you. Only if you accept it I will provide Jiang Cheng with a successful and promising job and Jiang Yanli, a happy marriage. If you don't accept my terms and conditions, then with just one phone call , both of their lives will be ruined."

"Wang Yibo! Don't you dare!" Zhan yelled.

Wang Yibo smiled hearing it. 'I knew you couldn't keep that act for a very long.' He thought.

"I didn't do anything yet. Their lives is in your hand now. You can decide if for yourself." Wang Yibo said smirking.

Xiao Zhan clenched his teeth in anger.

"Are you threatening me?" He barked.

"Yes. I am threatening you."

"Wang Yibo !" Xiao Zhan fumed.

"Stop yelling at me and soon decide. You have a one whole minute to think."

"What if I refuse?"

"Your siblings will face the consequences." Yibo sang.

Xiao Zhan took a deep breath in. 'What's Yibo up to now?' he thought.

"A minute should be over by now." Yibo reminded him. "Have you decided?"

"What are your conditions?"

"Finally you have come to the main point." Yibo said smiling.

"Just spit it out." Xiao Zhan was fuming.

"Alright. Listen carefully then..." Yibo dragged with a naughty smile.

As per what Yibo said, Xiao Zhan held his breath and paid all his attention on Yibo for he knew what Yibo was going to say will not be anything simple but terrible!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Please make sure to leave your comments and votes. It will be really appreciated. 

Hope you enjoyed!