Cԋαρƚҽɾ Hυɳԃɾҽԃ

Sinking his lower lip between his teeth, Xiao Zhan nodded silly.

"Will this be enough to make you cum, hm?" Wang Yibo teased, hitting his bulbous tip against Zhan's cunt. "Just rubbing my dick against your wet pussy, yeah?" He leaned down to capture Zhan's lips with hiss, bucking his hips against his.

"Yeah," Xiao Zhan agreed, matching the rhythm of Wang Yibo's thrusts, without being able to respond to the kiss. His long nails buried the skin of his muscular back, feeling the tip of his cock pumping his swollen clit just so right, "yeah, fuck, baby, it feels so good..." he keened, feeling Wang Yibo's dick parting his lips and teasing his entrance.

"You're such a horny little doll, mine to please, mine to fuck." Wang Yibo purred as the pace of his thrusts increased. The tip of his cock entered Zhan's hole, "Mine to play with, mine to breed." He murmured, using his hand to push his dick inside his omega.

Zhan's back arched, feeling Wang Yibo's cock stretching his cunt. The man settled a rhythmic pace holding the Zhan's thighs to keep his legs open widely. Zhan groaned languidly, raising his arms to enclose his husband's neck around them. Immediately Wang Yibo smashed their lips together, their whimpers and moans mixed while their breaths hit against their faces.

Zhan's high-pitched sobs combined with Wang Yibo's grumbles filled their big room. The sloppy clapping sounds of skin hitting each other was just as arousing as the wet noises of their sexes rubbing. Everything felt great. Their bodies, pulsating with desire, moved in perfect harmony, a blissful dance of ecstasy, as pleasure enveloped them, uniting them in an intoxicating euphoria.

"Fuck, baby," Wang Yibo muttered, "you feel so fucking good... look so fucking pretty" Xiao Zhan felt his hole throbbing at his husband's praises as sobs of pleasure left his swollen lips. "You squeeze me so fucking tight, angel, oh God, just like that," the man kept talking.

Xiao Zhan felt the knot in his stomach start to intensify. Wang Yibo's cock slid even deeper as he pushed the Zhan's thighs against his front, and everything felt just so fucking good. As Zhan's walls squeezed his dick harder, making it hard for Yibo to move, he used a hand to rub the Zhan's sore, swollen clit at a fast pace making the Zhan scream.

After a loud huskily moan, mouths opening wide and eyes shut at the pressure, they came together once again. Their bodies intertwined as their breaths mingled. The quick rhythm of their hearts matched, synchronized in a passionate symphony.

Hiding in the crook of Zhan's neck, Yibo deep breathed, filling his nostrils with the scent of the man he loves the most —apart from his son– of course.

"Are you satisfied?" he teased playfully, picking Zhan's sides, enjoying the cute loving giggles that left his lips. "You're going to give me a heart attack," Wang Yibo added, moving his cock away from Zhan's hole as he groaned at the loss of contact.

"Gosh, love," Xiao Zhan sighed smiling dumbly, stroking Wang Yibo's scalp and caressing the marked red skin on his back, willing to shower his husband's sore back with love and tenderness. "You were amazing." He praised his husband who happily smiled at his, looking so cute.

"You really are insatiable..." Wang Yibo lay tired on the bed next to Zhan's body, sighing after such an intense act.

"Blame your son," Xiao Zhan exhaled breathlessly as his hand moved down to caress his slightly rounded bump.

Wang Yibo turned his body to gaze closely at the man beside him, his heart swelling at the sight. Zhan's relaxed expression as he stretched his tired legs was endearing in Wang Yibo's eyes. Wrapped in the purity of his nakedness, Zhan's soft, creamy skin blended with the gentle white sheets beneath him. His chest rose and fell with each tranquil breath, while his swollen stomach found solace under his right hand.

Resting his head on his arm, Wang Yibo gently placed his other hand next to Zhan's , lovingly caressing his delicate skin. In response, their son welcomed the tender touch with a gentle kick, almost imperceptible, but enough to make both men smile broadly.

It was as if their little baby could sense the warmth and love emanating from Mama's touch.

"Hi, A-yaun," Wang Yibo whispered in his husky voice, leaning down to shower Zhan's tummy with adoring kisses. "We are sorry if we bothered you..."

"Wang Yibo!" Xiao Zhan blushed deeply. "Please, don't,"

Yibo rolled his eyes, giggling at Zhan's reaction. He made his way to the bathroom, searching for a wet cloth to delicately cleanse Zhan's intimate areas.

"Is this okay?" He asked, sweetly moving the garment against the middle of his thighs.

Xiao Zhan smiled widely, "Yeah. Thank you, bubbie," Wang Yibo returned the smile, leaving the cloth aside to start massaging his thick thighs, his hands expertly kneading away any tension and easing the muscles that had been engaged.

He moved lower, the pressure of Wang Yibo's fingertips working wonders on Zhan's swollen ankles, bringing relaxation and relief to his body. "You look so beautiful," Wang Yibo muttered, looking up at the Zhan's closed eyes and cute smile. A clear expression of wellness adorned his face. "My pretty, gorgeous, and so-fucking-hot Mommy-to-be," Yibo's words were filled with love and tenderness, a testament to his devotion to Zhan's well-being.

After some minutes of soothing massages, Wang Yibo leaned down to keep kissing Zhan's body. "Let's go take a warm bath, love." He murmured, pressing kisses against Zhan's forehead. The young Zhan's eyes fluttered open, meeting Wang Yibo's gaze with a mix of adoration and contentment.