# 9

The Silent Treatment

-

You've been giving your boyfriend, Nico, The Silent Treatment for 2 days. He still does not know why you've been ignoring him. He was caught by you, checking out this new girl from the Aphrodite cabin. And he probably forgot that he's dating the daughter of Poseidon. Percy knew why you were giving Nico this treatment, well he deserves it and he needs to learn from his mistakes. Sometimes, kids of Poseidon are sensitive and you better not mess with them.

You were walking towards your cabin, you heard someone running after you but you ignored it. "Y/N!" You realized it was Nico. You turned around and faced him with your hand on your hip. "Tell me what's wrong." He pleaded.

You shot him a glare, "It's been 2 days since you've been giving me the silent treatment. What's wrong?"

"That new girl." you finally spoke.

"From?"

"The Aprodite cabin." you sternly answer. He turns paler, "Are you kidding? I did not check her out. Maybe I did but she was for Leo!" He points out. You nod, not knowing what to say.

"You're Jealous, aren't you?" He smirks with crossed arms. "Quit being such a feeler, di Angelo."

Nico tackles you to the ground and kisses you. "I'm sorry, babe. I did not check that girl out or anything. I promise not to check out girls again, except you," He winks, you grin then kissed him.